Console Remastered | AVAILABLE NOW! | PlayStation®5, Xbox Series X|S

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

SimNationJan

Second Lieutenant
Community Ambassador
68 Badges
Dec 15, 2020
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Cities in Motion
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Cities: Skylines
Thumbnail_ContentCreatorPack RELEASE TRAILER (1) copy.jpg

The Console Upgrade you've been waiting for!
Remastered is now available for free to those who own Cities: Skylines on Console!

Introducing an enhanced player experience for PlayStation®5 players and Xbox Series X|S players with 25 buildable tiles and an overall graphic performance increase for the bigger city builders.️

• 25 buildable tiles!
  • Quick selection tool
  • UX Improvements (such as precision placements, distance indicator and updated snapping options)
  • New environmental controls panel (adjust things like time of day, rain, fog, and environment coloring)
  • Map Editor

• 4Like
Reactions:
I hope there will be a sale soon and bundles for the remastered version. I switched platforms so the hefty price tag of repurchasing everything again for remastered is holding me back to play

From what I can see, I'm not able to download the DLC's that I bought via season pass 1 and 2....all the individual DLC's that I've previously bought I could download
But those two season passes include quite a few important DLC's that I'd quite like before starting on the remastered version!!

The Console Upgrade you've been waiting for!
Remastered is now available for free to those who own Cities: Skylines on Console!

Introducing an enhanced player experience for PlayStation®5 players and Xbox Series X|S players with 25 buildable tiles and an overall graphic performance increase for the bigger city builders.️

• 25 buildable tiles!
  • Quick selection tool
  • UX Improvements (such as precision placements, distance indicator and updated snapping options)
  • New environmental controls panel (adjust things like time of day, rain, fog, and environment coloring)
  • Map Editor
I got the game on ps plus and bought all the DLC available but it's now asking me to pay for the game on playstation store.

I seem to have the same problem as others, I have the game on xbox one with season 2 pass and a bunch of purchased dlc's from the microsoft store but on xbox series x the dlc's aren't appearing as owned for the remastered version.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Apparently they don't allow it because if you were to let a friend borrow the disc it would give them the remaster game for free. Annoying as it is, it would result in lost sales as you could let everyone you know borrow the disc and they'd get the game for free.
This is stupid im a legal owner of the game with all DLCs i even have most on PC too ive spent over £150 on the game on console and im not paying anymore for an upgrade they said would be free to those who own the game. They should use the serial number of each game to register then you cant share the game.

• 1Like
Reactions: