Console Edition: Army tab not visible anymore in late game. (BUG?)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

APed80

Private
Feb 26, 2019
Dear ALL,
i'm experiencing what seem to be a late game bug on stellaris console edition.
I played also the PC version some years ago, but I'm unsure if there is something I miss.

I'm playng on PS4 - Deluxe edition. I searched for a bug report forum but I didn't find it so I just ask to move my post if it's not in the appropriate place.

So summarizing:
I used to have on the right of the screen the summary of:
  • Planets
  • Militay fleets
  • Civil ships
  • Armi
  • factions
  • and so on...

Now, I moved Armies here and there and merge and manage them efficiently all the game, with the console on the right of the screen.

Suddendly after not using it for a while, I had to get back into a planet occupation activity..
and...
No Army tab is there anymore...

I have my sheeps with the Army and I can select them clicking on those, but of course I have to search for them in the galaxy, enter the system select the ship one at a time and send it somewhere... and no Merging possibility...

1. am I the only one having this issue?
  2. Am I missing something
  3. Is this a bug?

Thanks in advance for the help

Andrea

I've had this issue when I've landed an army before, but the tab reappeared when I put them back in orbit, just had to find the planet I left them on first though, hope that helps

Tanis. Thanks a lot buddy for your tentative to help at least.

SectorS view Is what I thought eather, but unfortunately in later game in the console edition is completely unusable. It's not loading planets. Apparently too data to load. (Other bug or performance issue for paradox/Tantalus to work on)...

Anyway I dropped. Once defeated the scourge and remained with only 2 other little empires around me. I decided to just build new armies when needed to finish the game with 100%... As it is always my goal....

Thanks anyway.

Paradox in this post you have 2 bugs to start dealing with.... For the next update on PS4... back to work now...
Ahaha