• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ic1nix

Sergeant
32 Badges
Oct 9, 2017
  • BATTLETECH
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars Pre-Order
  • Crusader Kings II
  • King Arthur II
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Ancient Space
One of the biggest worries I had with the console release was how easy it would be to navigate the menus, queue up commands and generally get into the nitty gritty of the finer points of Stellaris.

Fortunately, Tantalus have nailed it. It's really simply and straight forward, intuitive, and have rarely glanced at the prompts. They've done a bang up job and the streamlined user interface is some of the best I've seen in a console game. It just feels very natural with the controller and no depth has been sacrificed.

So if you were worried about it being dumbed down or awkward, fear not, it's good.

So props to those guys, it's seriously well thought out and they've clearly spent quality time getting it right.

Just wanted to pop in and say that everyone on the team is very happy with the reception to the UI. The team at Tantalus put a lot of work into it and seeing our players enjoy it is very important to us. :)

Thanks a lot!

Just wanted to pop in and say that everyone on the team is very happy with the reception to the UI. The team at Tantalus put a lot of work into it and seeing our players enjoy it is very important to us. :)

Thanks a lot!
They should be proud of thier work. Thr UI is excellent.

I also wanted to say great job on the control scheme, managing a space empire while lying on my couch is top tier, a lounge makes far more sense for an emperor than an office chair. :)