• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well thank you, I searched it as well some time ago and it was hard to find.

The project is still alive and developing, though slowly.

Planning to do some AARs soon.
Sure wish we could get this back somewhere for download. People keep asking for it and it's not available anywhere -- even as freeware!?!

Does the Hard difficulty give AI reserch speed? or just more resources? (also the event where it ask to complicate event a bit do much? it dosent say much what are the effect if i said yes or i chosse the stronger option ?)

AFAIK "Hard" affects IC, Org, % of battle effectiveness, not research % or resources.
"Complicate a bit" means more a-historical events, not necessary more difficult but a rather unexpected environment. IIRC "Let the AI cheat as much as possible" also affects enemy manpower, IC, supplies a lot.

Why not give these choices a try?

I want to i just want to know which options not to take which gives them too much research speed (so im fighting as was historical tech) ive been playing BICE hoi3 too much that i dont mind if they AI get so much units but rather would like to fight them.

I want to i just want to know which options not to take which gives them too much research speed (so im fighting as was historical tech) ive been playing BICE hoi3 too much that i dont mind if they AI get so much units but rather would like to fight them.

I do not understand the question, could you explain a bit?

Have you played Blackice mod of HOI3 ? I just wanted to look for the right setting that mimics Blackice diffficulty to Ironcross (i know its different game) but I figured giving AI more IC (more units) would help them that why I was asking what does the event that has complicate further actually provide as the tooltip dosent say much

Little tip for german players is that if you influence austria alot at the start and Axis them before the Coup the events leads to an Axis yugoslavia and italy early 1934