• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Bismarck

ChancellAAR
118 Badges
Jan 5, 2002
rantocracy.blogspot.com
  • Majesty 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Lead and Gold
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • March of the Eagles
  • Pirates of Black Cove
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Ancient Space
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Dungeonland
  • East India Company Collection
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
Guinnessmonkey said:
OK... I've now gone in and improved the look of these CoA's a bit.... Many of my CoA's previously had not had the texture that the other CoA's have applied to them... Now they do. :)

Now this is going to sound like a silly question perhaps but is that texture mask available anywhere? Because it does add a lot to that already stellar work.

M

Bismarck said:
Now this is going to sound like a silly question perhaps but is that texture mask available anywhere? Because it does add a lot to that already stellar work.

M
There's a file Woodtexture.psd in my beta CK CoA folder at least...

There are no .psd's in the final released version of the game.

I even asked about Paradox's plans to release some psd's/goodies about a week ago...here it is... but that request got washed away by the sheer number of posts that have come down the line since our preorders started coming in.

M

Bismarck said:
There are no .psd's in the final released version of the game.

I even asked about Paradox's plans to release some psd's/goodies about a week ago...here it is... but that request got washed away by the sheer number of posts that have come down the line since our preorders started coming in.

M
Hm... Check out the attachment here then. :)

There are a few things I've been working on lately there, you can drop those... The top three overlays I use just to check so that the symbols are all shown inside the proper shield, don't save with those;)

Attachments

• woodtexture.psd
    239,1 KB · Views: 2.611
Thanks Havard... that should help the whole graphic mod community out.

M

Eheheh that's almost ironic in a way, I just finished making a template of my own :p

Oh well might as well put it out there, it's nearly a tradition now.

Havard can you make a woodtextures Template for Muslim/Turkish CoA's thier the only ones missing really so i can activate the shield and then size thigns up in the middle etc, its helps me and other to line things up and put them to size, it would have to be in the psf format though the same as your currant Template.

Last edited:
it is easy just copy turkish.bmp as a new layer, and delete the green in the middle.

EDIT you can use muslim.bmp with a creschend in the midle :)

Last edited:
Enravota said:
it is easy just copy turkish.bmp as a new layer, and delete the green in the middle.

EDIT you can use muslim.bmp with a creschend in the midle :)

lol yea your right I was trying it things out on how to make it a template and figured it out, didnt update this post, ty though just incase hehe, now I go the all the Templates I need hehe.

I tried to download both the woodtexture file and the reworked one...
The first is just a picture of a Heraldic Lion...
And the Second is just a file I can't open!!!

How do I open them or use them???
Or is they not finished at all?

The first file (the one I posted) is a Photoshop .psd file. The top layer that is show is with a lion, yes... The file Mikon just linked to is a zip file, so you'll have to unzip it first.

guys I know a lot of people that played this game and they were complaining they cant take part in a battles.You see it is very exiting to rule your own troops to watch how they move ets. I think I it's better to produse a new patch with these innovations

:wacko:

Metal texture template

Hi,
Any idea, where one could find a metal texture CoA's template?

Peeter said:
Hi,
Any idea, where one could find a metal texture CoA's template?

I might have found one, in one of my files. Check here

I am not 100% certain that it is a metal-texture, I am not really an expert in those kind of things

Let me know if it is a metal-texture

Veldmaarschalk said:
I am not 100% certain that it is a metal-texture, I am not really an expert in those kind of things.

Well, it is a metal-texture template, but my PhotoShop is not reading it. I can see in ACDSee, that its the right kind of file, but I cannot open it in PhotoShop. The wood-texture file was okey though. Any helpful ideas?

Peeter said:
Well, it is a metal-texture template, but my PhotoShop is not reading it. I can see in ACDSee, that its the right kind of file, but I cannot open it in PhotoShop. The wood-texture file was okey though. Any helpful ideas?

Well you could sent a PM to Gigau he has made metal-texture CoA's.

Is there an easy way to remove this texture? I'm trying to port a CK:DV game to IN and I want to add some countries that ended up important in the playthrough but have no tag in EU3. I'd like to just port the CK CoAs over, but EU3 flags have no texture.

I would have thought that if we had the resultant and the delta we could extract the original, but a quick nose around the GIMP shows up nothing. :(

You could try inverting the colors of the Wood Texture, laying it over the top of the CoA and then fiddling with the blending modes until you get something you like. Overlay and multiply in Photoshop seem to work well but it's not perfect.