• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

raesene

Corporal
3 Badges
May 23, 2012
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • 500k Club
Casting clean the land on a dremer world seems to produce .. odd results.

At the moment it works and changes the land to a "normal" world, including auto-killing any dremer castles and units that are on water once the spell is cast.

I was thinking that either it shouldn't work at all (the dremer world is the original condition so it doesn't change) or at least a check should be in place so that land doesn't become water.

That is very interesting. I didn't even think to try clean the land on a Dremer world, as that is the original state as you said.

Last edited:
I have just tested it on a recently discovered dremer world and more oddities followed. I cast clean the land on a dremer plains with ancient ruins. It turned out that what was underneath the plains were actually mountains and the ancient ruins disappeared. Very b-zarre.

I'm wondering if for some reason the Dremer worlds take a basic randomly generated plane and then 'paper over' them with Dremer gunk.

Clean the land doesn't glitch out on any other plane does it?

iirc the spell is supposed to return the hex to its 'original' state, so that's the only reason I can think it would behave oddly on Dremer worlds.