• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

webster

Recruit
Apr 20, 2017
SInce this is a later period "3049" it would have been wonderful to have an expansion for it, a game where people ask for more content we receive none, in others we never asked but receive it anyway, why does it have to be upside down like this Paradox ?

Battletech and MWO and still my top mech games, i really liked how HS did art instead of animated cutscenes, it just prove you don't really need it, far too many resources are spent on such nonsense and could be used to improve gameplay features instead.

This game is actually 3022 to, I think 3028? Right up until the start of the Fourth Succession War. 3049 must be either mods or MW5.

... not saying I wouldn't want to see what HBS would do but that's a ways off.

• 1Like
Reactions:
check goggle for Battletech extended 3028. This will take you to Mods in-exile. Here you can find Battletech Extended 3028 Commanders Edition, the timeline runs from 3025 to 3061. Install instructions are listed with links yo downloads. This is by Haree78

If this is not what you are looking for go BTA3062.com. This is a WIKI for Battletech Advanced 3062, read it before downloading. It has multiple starting areas. It is my Bloddydoves.

I hope this gives you other options.

Reactions: