• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also in the current beta you disabled the factions that CK2Plus adds. Any plans on adding a game rule to enable/disable them? (Unless of course it's already there and I just missed it)

Also in the current beta you disabled the factions that CK2Plus adds. Any plans on adding a game rule to enable/disable them? (Unless of course it's already there and I just missed it)
Known issues:
- In this beta Plus Factions are temporarily disabled. This is because math functions for division and multiplication are broken. When good people at PDS fix it, I will enable our beloved Plus Factions again.
This should answer your question :)

It does. I understand the temporary part. Just wondering if it would be an option eventually. (Though I definitely prefer that way to vanilla factions. Always play with modded factions now, even if not playing CK2Plus)

It does. I understand the temporary part. Just wondering if it would be an option eventually. (Though I definitely prefer that way to vanilla factions. Always play with modded factions now, even if not playing CK2Plus)
I frankly don't see why we would need an option there.
Vanilla factions are so broken imo I can't imagine anyone would want to play with them.

Would it be possible for me to changed the name for the wives of the Egyptian Faith( I forget the name of it in game ) From Pharaoh to Great Royal wife ?.
Since It still annoying to see the wife of the Pharaoh be called Pharaoh :D

So wondering if that is possible and if it was easy to do or not or even how to do it.

Would it be possible for me to changed the name for the wives of the Egyptian Faith( I forget the name of it in game ) From Pharaoh to Great Royal wife ?.
Since It still annoying to see the wife of the Pharaoh be called Pharaoh :D

So wondering if that is possible and if it was easy to do or not...
Nope. There's no localization for a woman that is just a wife and not a ruler herself. (the localization files imply there used to be but those don't work anymore if they ever did). The only way it could be done is if you made female rulers ALSO called Great Royal Wife.

TL;DR: no

Nope. There's no localization for a woman that is just a wife and not a ruler herself. (the localization files imply there used to be but those don't work anymore if they ever did). The only way it could be done is if you made female rulers ALSO called Great Royal Wife.

TL;DR: no

Interesting so no way to even get her to be called Queen ?. Since if she would to become a Ruler in her own right that word would fit. Interesting that the game does not call her a Queen and leave the ruler to be called a Pharaoh if male.

Hmm Thanks for the information !

Interesting so no way to even get her to be called Queen ?. Since if she would to become a Ruler in her own right that word would fit. Interesting that the game does not call her a Queen and leave the ruler to be called a Pharaoh if male.

Hmm Thanks for the information !

They're either both King/Queen or Pharaoh/Pharaoh; there's a (working) distinction in a male/female ruler but not in a consort.

I know I ask this same question everytime a new DLC comes out, so sorry in advance. I haven't bought the new DLC Monks and Mystics, so how do I go back to the previous patch to play it.
But there is a beta for the newest patch, and CK2Plus always works regardless of which DLCs you own.
So if you want, you can use the newest beta version with the 2.7 patch, or you can go back to the old 2.6.3 patch (via Steam betas) and play with the last "stable" mod version.
Both versions are downloadable here:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...-06-beta-4-mystical-land-of-hindustan.973318/

However, as I said, they only work with different patches. DLCs are completely optional.

Does this mod integrate the "unique buildings" mod? If not, is it compatible?
Which one do you mean?
This one https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...dings-from-conclave-content-pack-added.912239
is getting integrated into the mod currently, but isn't compatible right now.
I don't know what other unique building mods are out there, but there's a high chance they are not compatible.

Just to make this clear, this is not a whinge, demand, complaint or anything but a question.

Do you guys have a rough idea of how long updating CK2+ to be compatible with Monks and Mystics will take?

Just curious, is there a list of melting pots/culture splits that is easily accessible? Wondering cuz I wanna know how burgundian culture is formed (if there is one). Played as allemanic upper burgundy and just came off the game switching to swiss culture. I assume the split is by region, but was hoping to become burgundian (again, if its in the game).

Status
Not open for further replies.