• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

schwarherz

CKPlus Triumvirate
79 Badges
Jun 3, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Magicka
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • PDXCon 2017 Awards Winner
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
uw0aiI8.png

CHECK THE KNOWN ISSUES SECTION OF THE DOWNLOAD THREAD BEFORE POSTING HERE

IS YOUR BUG A HISTORY PROBLEM? PLEASE REPORT IT TO THE HISTORY THREAD INSTEAD

If we ask you for a save, please upload it in this thread.

We welcome reports of any issues you encounter in the mod—in fact, it’s absolutely essential that we get feedback from multiple sources. In order for that feedback to be useful, however, please consider the following before reporting:

Do you have the correct checksum?
The checksum is a four-letter code which is procedurally generated by the game, representing the exact size of all your game files. If your checksum and my checksum are the same, then we have exactly the same files. Where this becomes useful is as a shorthand to determine whether there are any differences...if we say "the checksum with the mod is ABCD" and your checksum happens to be ABTY, then you know there's something wrong: you have extra files somewhere, made some changes, or didn't download/install correctly.

To find the current checksum for the mod, check the download thread -- it will be listed by "Current Checksum" at the bottom of the first post.

To find out what your checksum is:

The vanilla checksum is located in the launcher:

22yhdg.jpg

So the vanilla checksum with the 2.4.3 patch should be WIUP.

Then, after starting the game with the mod installed, you'll see a mod checksum in the lower left of the title page:

zswhg3.jpg

Thus the mod checksum is CQCJ.

When reporting issues, it's always best to say "I have checksum CQCJ" or just "CQCJ", as a way of letting us know you have the exact files we'd expect for the mod. If you don't and know why (let's say you made some changes of your own, or mixed in another mod), you absolutely need to say so.

Have you altered anything?
If you’ve altered your files in any way, let us know. It will give you a different checksum (as above), and we’ll need to know that. Too often someone will report a problem, and only after lengthy discussion do they mention “oh, and I also changed X and Y, does that matter?” It matters, even if you think it doesn’t. Note that this includes the use of any sub-mods, even ones which claim to be compatible with the main CK2+ mod.

Are you updated to the current patch?
CK2Plus will always need the patch listed under the download link. If there is a Beta patch, we may require you update to it. As new patches come out, however, they require time before CK2Plus is compatible—make sure to check first!

Are you using an older version of the mod?
Please mention this. Also mention if you started your current game on an older version of the mod -- that can be important, as newer mod versions are not always save compatible.

Note that there’s no need to put up a link to a save unless we ask for it, but it’s useful to have one available (if you can). This is especially true if it’s a repeatable bug (ie. a bug that occurs after every reload, either on the same date or in the same time period, and cannot be bypassed), as that means it’s something we can replicate and thus investigate.

Last edited:
I know you took notice of both of these, but for completeness' sake:

Issues I've found so far, that admittedly *might* be deliberate changes:

1) Kingdom formation in Empires is no longer restrictable by laws. I could form the Kingdom of Italy just fine while being part of the Holy Roman Empire
2) Matrilineal marriages are apparently not possible unless you're part of the same realm now, for some reason.

Using the 3.0.1.1 version, vanilla checksum ONDO. I know you haven't put up what the CK2+ checksum for this version is supposed to be, but it's TSTK on my machine.

I've uploaded screenshots of all the issues- I didn't include the Kingdom of Italy, but similarly to the Kingdom of Greece there there's no requirement referring Empire laws or anything. The Kingdom of Sicily *does* have a requirement that the top liege not be the Holy Roman Emperor, but this still probably needs looking at.

I was able to find an option for matrilineal marriage in the same realm when I brought this up previously, but now I can't even find that. Either way, this issue pops up right from game start.

Attachments

• 20190403210748_1.jpg
    20190403210748_1.jpg
    634,6 KB · Views: 47
  • 20190403210805_1.jpg
    20190403210805_1.jpg
    670,9 KB · Views: 42
  • 20190403210809_1.jpg
    20190403210809_1.jpg
    645 KB · Views: 38
3.0.1.1 with beta 4.08 for Holy Fury.

secretly_convert_to_german_pagan_(reformed_)holy_site decision's are missing from mnm_secret_religious_societies_decisions.txt

Plus.1163 does not show the proper Title localisation in the event window, instead showing "EVTNAME_Plus_1163"

In event Plus.2064, I'm not seeing any character names, both of the saint as well as the religious leader (Chalcedonian in my case).

The same problem occurred in Plus.2278, upon creation of the Carolingian Empire. Pope's name and Byzantine Emperor's name both do not show up.

Last edited:
Encountered the following problems with the beta:

Player character gets sick constantly, at least once a month. Also happens to children, but not other direct family members.

Charlemagne events don't seem to be following the same path as prior version when controlled by AI (i.e. no story dialogue boxes, not forming Carolingian empire, etc.)

Inheritance law changes (from Charlemagne bookmark start) revert to gavelkind after a short period.

Last edited:
secretly_convert_to_german_pagan_(reformed_)holy_site decision's are missing from mnm_secret_religious_societies_decisions.txt

Not missing, intentionally never done. I refused to do it because I didn't like the ideas behind the design. Having a separate decision for every religion is moronic at best.
But, things may have changed. I'll have to check, it might actually be possible to do a generic "secretly convert to any holy site religion" decision now.

Not missing, intentionally never done. I refused to do it because I didn't like the ideas behind the design. Having a separate decision for every religion is moronic at best.
But, things may have changed. I'll have to check, it might actually be possible to do a generic "secretly convert to any holy site religion" decision now.
Personally, I don't like the idea of converting being that easy, even if it is just for the player. It makes no sense.

In all my games, the Papal States always break, become an usual Theocracy (Prince Archbishopric of Latium), and then revert to the Papacy of Rome.

Even when "Pope Pascal has died and been succeeded by cardinal of .", and always starting a "War to Restore the Papacy" with some random Mercenary captain?

Last edited:

I totally understand, but right now it's the only religion that does not have this feature in CK2+, which is inconsistent at best. It's not a major focus while other features don't entirely work, of course.

Personally, I don't like the idea of converting being that easy, even if it is just for the player. It makes no sense.

Maybe make this an alternative route to receiving a mystic, currently possible through the Scholarship focus?

-One of religion features is bugged and causes crashes whenever it appears on screen.

-"Meta ill" event in health events is bugged, which causes the constant illnesses everywhere. Changing from MTTH to weight multiplier, as it appears in vanilla, seems to fix the issue.

-One of maintenance events doesn't take new succesion types into account, this to HRE and imperial elective being turned to gavelkind

Last edited:
-One of religion features is bugged and causes crashes whenever it appears on screen.

-"Meta ill" event in health events is bugged, which causes the constant illnesses everywhere. Changing from MTTH to weight multiplier, as it appears in vanilla, seems to fix the issue.

-One of maintenance events doesn't take new succesion types into account, this to HRE and imperial elective being turned to gavelkind
Could you explain how I go about doing that re illness? Sorry, kind of new to this.

Thank you. They have been all fixed

Just curious - do these fixes get put into new beta versions, or are they compiled for the full release? Cheers.

We have alpha testers which get constant updates of new and fixed features. The Beta is a snapshot of the most recent version which gets uploaded w/e schwarherz gets to it. Currently religions are being looked upon in order to avoid redundant changes with the reformation changes.
The reformation mechanic may or may not make it in the next Beta upload, depending on how far we get with the religions file.

I had a bug with succession laws : changed it from agnatic gavelking to agnatic ultimogeniture. Seemed fine at first but a few days/weeks later the law succession law went back to agnatic gavelkind. (with a zoroastrian duke)

Edit : Forgot one thing, I was doing a test run with the beta for patch 3.1.

Last edited:
I thinks it's a bug but unsure, the Alt Clut dynasty (the one that rules in d_galloway) has a very weird familial structure to it thus making everyone kinsman (using the current beta version for 3.1)

I was recommended to send this save game to here from someone in the discord. This save keeps crashing right around 16-18th September 823, this save is from the beginning of that month, maybe you can use it to figure out what is causing the crash and fix it.

Attachments

• Save for bug report.ck2
    8,9 MB · Views: 1
I was recommended to send this save game to here from someone in the discord. This save keeps crashing right around 16-18th September 823, this save is from the beginning of that month, maybe you can use it to figure out what is causing the crash and fix it.

I have a similar problem so I'm sending a save for the same reason. Save keeps crashing around in the beginning of March 895, I saved in the beginning of the year. Hopefully you'll be able to figure it out.

Edit : Tried a previous save, seems to work fine now.

Attachments

• Save with ctd.ck2
    7,7 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.