• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Tuo

A third-rate duelist
30 Badges
Feb 14, 2017
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Cities: Skylines
Short summary of your issue Sudden game-over and dynasties erased

Game Version 1.0.2

What OS are you playing on?
Windows

What platform are you using?
Steam

Do you have mods enabled? No

Have you tried verifying your game files (Steam only)?
No

How much "pain" is this causing you?

Please explain the issue you experienced in the most condensed way possible
I was playing as the King of Bohemia under HRE, and reformed a Catholic Faith with female dominated doctrine. Some time later, without a warning, while having a legitimate and dynastic female heir, I was hit with a game-over. I loaded back into the save, and the kingdom title was destroyed, and most titles in it had been distributed to new characters or my former liege. None of my dynasty was anywhere to be found.

Please explain how to reproduce the issue
Wouldn't know, this happened after 15 hours of straight gameplay.

Is there anything else you think could help us identify/replicate the issue?
Nothing that I didn't already mention.

Upvote 0
Hello!

Would you happen to have saves that you could send to help us Identify what has happened?

Hello!

Would you happen to have saves that you could send to help us Identify what has happened?
I was playing Ironman, so I wouldn't have more than the save after - and I'm not quite sure where the saves are stored. How would I go about finding and sending it over?

For what it's worth, here's screenshots of the map before and after:
Jcdam6Z.jpg

NyeOpFA.png

The countesses of Tarnów and Korosten weren't there before the bug occurred, and my character lost all his titles when it happened, which seems to have resulted in the game-over.

Ah, if it's ironman then there will not be much to learn of the situation that led up to it, but thank you for a quick reply. I will investigate and see if I can reproduce it to determine what might have happened here then.

And if you ever want to find your ironman saves in the cloud, they are also located locally at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\8101630\1158310\remote\save games"

As a second thought, could you please send your save even though it is after the game over?

As a second thought, could you please send your save even though it is after the game over?
Certainly - I don't see a way to attach a save to the post, so what's the preferred way and place to do it?

Attachments

• přemyslid_1066_09_15.ck3
    14,8 MB · Views: 0
Thanks for the save!

It shed a lot of light and utterly shattered what I thought might have happened, I have made a bug on this now.