CK III - My female ruler's own son is considered to be orphaned in the A Child of the Court event

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mar_Lard

Recruit
7 Badges
May 7, 2022
  • Magicka
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Surviving Mars
  • Crusader Kings III
Short summary of your issue
My female ruler's own son is considered to be orphaned in the A Child of the Court event

Game Version
Fleur-de-lis (1.5.1.1)

What OS are you playing on?
Windows

What platform are you using?
Steam

What DLC do you have installed?
Royal Court,

Do you have mods enabled?
Yes

Have you tried verifying your game files (Steam only)?
Yes

How much "pain" is this causing you?

Please explain the issue you experienced in the most condensed way possible
Playing as Daurama Daura, held court for the first time just after establishing the Kingdom of Hausaland.
Second petitioner in line triggers the "A Child of the Court" event: a father is asking my ruler to take care of his son after "the disappearance of his dear mama". Problem: my ruler IS the mother, the child in question is her own son & the father is her concubine, making the event pretty non-sensical. Please see included screenshot for more clarity

Please explain how to reproduce the issue
Play as Daurama Daura (or probably any female ruler above Kingdom level?), have children with male concubines, hold court to possibly trigger the A Child of the Court event for one of your own children.

Is there anything else you think could help us identify/replicate the issue?

I have attached a save game

Yes

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached

Attachments

• daura_867_ironman.ck3
    6,6 MB · Views: 0
  • sonbug.PNG
    sonbug.PNG
    3,9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Bug already reported, but not yet corrected.