• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

DuBDEffect

Recruit
Apr 16, 2020
Short summary of your issue Missing DLC on GeForce now

Game Version 1.2.2

What OS are you playing on?
Mac

What platform are you using?
Steam

Do you have mods enabled? No

Have you tried verifying your game files (Steam only)?
Yes

How much "pain" is this causing you?

Please explain the issue you experienced in the most condensed way possible
Can't load save game due to missing DLCs "Garments of the holy roman empire" and "Fashion of the Abbasid court"
I did not buy any DLC, seems to be connected to GeForce now.

Please explain how to reproduce the issue
I'm not sure where to find the save game as I play on Geforce now.

Is there anything else you think could help us identify/replicate the issue?
I would buy the DLCs but I only see the "Garments of the holy roman empire" and haven't found "Fashion of the Abbasid court".

I have attached a save game
No

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached

Attachments

• Crusader Kings III 2020.12.17 - 15.22.17.01.png
    Crusader Kings III 2020.12.17 - 15.22.17.01.png
    500 KB · Views: 0
Reactions:
I'm having the same issue, also playing on GeForce Now. This has happened before but relaunching seemed to fix it, but I've been sat here for an hour relaunching the game and no dice

• 2Like
Reactions:
I'm having the same issue. The only way to fix it for me is to keep relaunching over and over until I hit a machine on GeForce Now that had the DLC. This is a really irritating bug!

• 2Like
Reactions:
try to update the paradox launcher (starts here with version 2020.14 and its outdated indicated by the orange dot on the paradox logo in the upper left corner) in your geforce now session (simple click X right corner) and start it again in the steam client shown up. then it will start with the current launcher (today 2021.1) and I can load my save games.

hope it works for you too.

Reactions:
try to update the paradox launcher (starts here with version 2020.14 and its outdated indicated by the orange dot on the paradox logo in the upper left corner) in your geforce now session (simple click X right corner) and start it again in the steam client shown up. then it will start with the current launcher (today 2021.1) and I can load my save games.

hope it works for you too.
I think it works for me, thank you!

I had the same issue as well before. I tried the workaround of updating the Paradox Launcher but this didn't work. The only thing that solved it for me was turning off the Garments of the Holy Roman Empire DLC.