• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Taynoraz

Recruit
28 Badges
Oct 3, 2020
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Age of Wonders II
  • Age of Wonders
  • Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
  • Surviving Mars
  • BATTLETECH
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV
Short summary of your issue CK3 - Gameplay - Unable to siege target counties in War

Game Version 1.1

What OS are you playing on?
Windows

What platform are you using?
Steam

Do you have mods enabled? No

Have you tried verifying your game files (Steam only)?
Yes

How much "pain" is this causing you?

Please explain the issue you experienced in the most condensed way possible
When declaring a war for specific claims/subjugation I was unable to siege the holdings in this area and lost the war due to the war progress ticking up for my opponent since it was an offensive war.

Please explain how to reproduce the issue
I have not experienced this with every war I declare, but it seems at times I can not siege holdings. This is something that is new since the 1.1 patch. I never encountered this before.

Is there anything else you think could help us identify/replicate the issue?
It is possible that this is a graphics issue as I started another game and noticed in the second game that even though the siege icon on the map was not coming up at times if I selected the holding in the county it would bring up the siege window showing current effects on the siege and the max time remaining.

I have attached a save game
Yes

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached

Attachments

• Daura_867_Ironman.ck3
    9,1 MB · Views: 0
  • Daura_867_Ironman2.ck3
    8,8 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Hi, SaskStrategyFan,

Thank you for the report!
However, both saves do not have the issue present and I was able to siege everything just fine. Can you provide a save/screenshot in which the issue is ongoing or give more details about which holdings you could not siege (ie. their names, government type, etc.)?

Cheers,
Yes, please!

Hi, SaskStrategyFan,

Thank you for the report!
However, both saves do not have the issue present and I was able to siege everything just fine. Can you provide a save/screenshot in which the issue is ongoing or give more details about which holdings you could not siege (ie. their names, government type, etc.)?

Cheers,
Yes, please!

Since I was playing Ironman I do not have saves before I encountered this issue. Only after. If I run into this problem again I will take screen shots and send the save file during the event.

Thanks for your help!