• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Deshiba

Colonel
42 Badges
Feb 21, 2020
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Empire of Sin
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
Short summary of your issue
Can't RIght-Click to dismiss imprisonment messages

Game Version
1.3. 0 Checksum 7f4e

What OS are you playing on?
Windows

What platform are you using?
Steam

Do you have mods enabled?
No

Have you tried verifying your game files (Steam only)?
No

How much "pain" is this causing you?

Please explain the issue you experienced in the most condensed way possible
When getting the "Can imprison criminals" situation headsup, you can't actually Right-click to dismiss all or dismiss a singe one

Please explain how to reproduce the issue
Play the game with a large realm and have criminals

Is there anything else you think could help us identify/replicate the issue?
x

I have attached a save game
Yes

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached

Attachments

• Headsup cant stop.jpg
    Headsup cant stop.jpg
    549,6 KB · Views: 0
  • Daura_867_Ironman.ck3
    20,3 MB · Views: 0
Well, after loading the 1.2 save again it seems completely fucked. All perks for my character are gone and all progress on "mother of us all" save is down the drain.

The 1.3 update severely shafted at least 4 days of free time by corrupting this save 10000%

Hello @Deshiba!

I'm very sorry to hear what's happened to you. I've investigated your save file and indeed - it seems that the game decided to make you an observer, corrupting the file.

I'm afraid there's not much I can offer to solve your issue here. We are currently prioritizing investigation the underlying issue with save conversion from Ironman. Most players were not able to play the game, but for some reason you were and it corrupted your save file.

I'm deeply sorry for what happened and I'm sorry that the only thing I can offer you is a virtual hug. :'(

Hello @Deshiba!

I'm very sorry to hear what's happened to you. I've investigated your save file and indeed - it seems that the game decided to make you an observer, corrupting the file.

I'm afraid there's not much I can offer to solve your issue here. We are currently prioritizing investigation the underlying issue with save conversion from Ironman. Most players were not able to play the game, but for some reason you were and it corrupted your save file.

I'm deeply sorry for what happened and I'm sorry that the only thing I can offer you is a virtual hug. :'(
It's fine, I've since vented my frustration on the forums. Sorry bout that.

The reson I got to play is because I updated and pressed "RESUME" from the launch menu. This gave no warning

No, I get you completely. If I were in your position, I'd understandably get fuming as well.

We do our absolute best to prevent such situations from ever occurring, alas we are but few and you are too many. The permutations of each instance where a crash could occur is an absolute nightmare and it always is on our radar when we are updating the game.

We try to learn as well from bitter lessons and would hate to have anyone dissatisfied with the product they have purchased. I can only say once again that we are sorry this happened to you and we will try to give you guys ample enough warning time before we drop another patch to back up saves, continue them on older versions just to be safe, as losing ones progress in Ironman is unacceptable.

• 1Like
Reactions: