CK II - [3.3.5.1] [SOHY] Inherited a revolt title which cannot be destroyed and severely limits my actions.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Smashkrabba

Recruit
16 Badges
May 5, 2024
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Crusader Kings III
One line summary of your issue
Inherited a revolt title which cannot be destroyed and severely limits my actions.

Game Version
3.3.5.1 (SOHY)

What expansions do you have installed?
Jade Dragon, Monks & Mystics, The Reapers Due, Horse Lords, Rajas of India, Sons of Abraham, The Old Gods, The Republic, Legacy of Rome, Sword of Islam, Holy Fury

Do you have mods enabled?
No

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
In my roman empire campaign, I got the revolt title bug where I somehow inherited the sicilian revolt as the emperor. As the owner of this special temporary title I am unable to perform many actions such as granting titles and declaring wars. This makes the attempt att conquering back all of the empire's lands quite difficult.... I did see some posts about this issue from 10 years ago but the suggested fixes does not seem to work for ironman campaigns. A distant relative was a vassal under the king of Sicily while I was the roman emperor, the relative in Sicily died and then his successor died heirless, leaving me as the inheritor to his two counties as well as the revolt title. At the time I was also involved in several foreign wars. Also, in one of the wars, an imperial reconquest war against Scotland for Sinai, the war was one without the province being transferred. In a simultaneous reconquest war against the bulgarian empire, the provinces were however transferred. Most of the dlcs were not enabled at the start of the campaign. The reapers due, the old gods, sword of islam and sons of abraham are likely to have been enabled at the campaign start but I do not think the rest of them were.

Steps to reproduce the issue.
Be emperor of the byzantine/roman empire with a relative declaring a revolt war against one of your kingly vassals. The revolter must then die heirless and you might have to be involved in at least one foreign war at the time.

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached

Attachments

• bild_2024-05-05_231453319.png
    bild_2024-05-05_231453319.png
    1.012,9 KB · Views: 0
  • Ironman_Byzantine_Empire2.ck2
    24 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0