• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

sh20000sh

Sergeant
11 Badges
Nov 22, 2018
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Prison Architect
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
Description
Taxi despawning when city uses intercity bus

What is your game version?
1.13.0-f7

What expansions do you have installed?
All of the above
What mods are you using?
none

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
I have a city that has enough taxi that stop in taxi stands. And after I placed intercity bus terminal, it is almost impossible to see them in taxi stand. I know it wasn't because update as those are back right after I demolished intercity bus terminal. It seems like some taxi are despawning immediately from depot as if they can't find route to their customers.

Can you replicate the issue? If yes, please explain how you did it.
If you has city with enough taxi, try comparing between before and after installing intercity bus network.

You may look at depot information, you can observe some taxis are despawning immediately if you uses intercity bus. It usually happens when depot is installed near boundary of city.

Attachments

• 1Like
Reactions:
Upvote 0
Seems like it is caused because someone waiting taxi appears in end of highway if we use intercity bus. And as it is end of one-way passage, taxi can't find way to that place.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Seems like it is caused because someone waiting taxi appears in end of highway if we use intercity bus. And as it is end of one-way passage, taxi can't find way to that place.

I just confirmed this hypothesis. As seen in screenshot below, (with using camera and fog related mod) I could see some demand are showing in end of highway.

Attachments

• Screenshot 226.png
    Screenshot 226.png
    1,2 MB · Views: 6
  • 1Like
Reactions:
im still experiencing this bug where cims stands on the middle of the highway near my outside connections and wait for taxis. im not sure if the developers are planning to patch this in the future, as from my understanding this bug has been there for years.