• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

hi_im_g

Recruit
Sep 15, 2021
Describe your issue
Stuck at loading after other issues

What is your game version?

What expansions do you have installed?
All

What mods are you using?
Roundabout Builder, City Vitals Watch, Unlock All Wonders & Landmarks, Extra Landscaping Tools, 81 Tiles, Fine Road Anarchy, Parallel Road Tool, Move It, Bulldoze It, TMPE V11, Electric Roads, Loading Screen Mod

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
When i try to load a save, it gets stuck halfway without loading screen, or near the end with it. Creating a new map works, but even if i don't do anything with it, i can't enter it again. If i try to open a save from a new game, id doesn't stop on the loading screen, but on the last attached image.

The issue first appeared after i started playing again with sunset harbor. I don't think it's because the lack of RAM, because before this, i could play with 100k+ population cities. First, i was abled to get around the issue by first starting a new map, then loading the save i wanted to. Then, i could only load some save, but not others, now i can't play any save.
I can play new maps without any issues.

Can you replicate the issue? If yes, please explain how you did it.

Attachments
File(s) attached

Attachments

• image_2021-09-15_220702.png
    image_2021-09-15_220702.png
    1,1 MB · Views: 0
  • image_2021-09-15_221120.png
    image_2021-09-15_221120.png
    1,4 MB · Views: 0
  • image_2021-09-15_222855.png
    image_2021-09-15_222855.png
    1,8 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
First please check your installed mods against this list:

If removing or replacing any bad ones does not help, attach here the affected save game file, and the game's log file:
...\Steam\steamapps\common\Cities_Skylines\Cities_Data\output_log.txt