Cities: Skylines (Steam) - HELP! Error when loading save creates some distorted glitches and won't let me paint surfaces nor landscape.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Patrinos

Private
May 24, 2021
Describe your issue
HELP! Error when loading save creates some distorted glitches and won't let me paint surfaces nor landscape.

What is your game version?
1.13.3-f9

What expansions do you have installed?
After Dark, Snowfall, Natural Disasters, Mass Transit, Green Cities, Parklife, Industries, Campus, Sunset Harbor

What mods are you using?
Many mods. Certified mods. I won't disable since that will ruin my city which is just based on these mods.

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
Error when loading save creates some distorted visual on terrain glitches and won't let me paint surfaces nor landscape.
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.

at TerrainModify.ApplyQuad (ColossalFramework.Math.Quad2,TerrainModify/Edges,TerrainModify/Surface) <0x01d10>

at TerrainModify.ApplyQuad (UnityEngine.Vector3,UnityEngine.Vector3,UnityEngine.Vector3,UnityEngine.Vector3,TerrainModify/Edges,TerrainModify/Heights,TerrainModify/Surface) <0x00316>

at Building.TerrainUpdated (BuildingInfo,uint16,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,int,int,single,single,single,single,bool) <0x06be5>

at Building.TerrainUpdated (uint16,single,single,single,single) <0x00122>

at BuildingManager.TerrainUpdated (TerrainArea,TerrainArea,TerrainArea) <0x0057a>

at TerrainManager.Managers_TerrainUpdated (TerrainArea,TerrainArea,TerrainArea) <0x0005e>

at TerrainModify.UpdateAreaImplementation () <0x018f1>

at TerrainModify.UpdateArea (int,int,int,int,bool,bool,bool) <0x00187>

at TerrainModify.UpdateArea (single,single,single,single,bool,bool,bool) <0x00103>

at NetSegment.UpdateSegment (uint16) <0x004ee>

at (wrapper dynamic-method) NetManager.NetManager.SimulationStepImpl_Patch1 (NetManager,int) <0x007c5>

at SimulationManagerBase`2.SimulationStep (int) <0x0004c>

at NetManager.ISimulationManager.SimulationStep (int) <0x00024>

at SimulationManager.SimulationStep () <0x00693>

at SimulationManager.SimulationThread () <0x0018a>

I have attached my output log file.

Help my save plz!

Can you replicate the issue? If yes, please explain how you did it.
?

Attachments File(s) attached

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    692,6 KB · Views: 0
Did some testing my own and I figured out that every road outside the 25 tiles has lost its texture and the pavement has turned to gravel... Also some "bumps" and "holes" are created like what u can see at the right of the screenshot. I unsubscribed and resubbed and it's still the same. Why did this happen all of sudden? Still cant use landscape tool and surface painter. How do i fix my save???
edit: Just found out that the missing pavements are because of incompatibility with the new patch. The weird thing is that the errors appeared before even updating to the latest update... So it's not just it.
1111.png

Last edited:
Please attach here the affected save game too, thanks.