Cities: Skylines (Steam) - Disappearance of European Style buildings after every game session since last March 22 update

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Quoniam15

Recruit
Mar 24, 2023
Describe your issue
Disappearance of European Style buildings after every game session since last March 22 update

What is your game version?
1.16.1-f2

What expansions do you have installed?

What mods are you using?
I've been using the -noWorkshop command since 1.15 was out.
I also have every CCPs and DLCs except for a few music tracks ones.

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
Every time I start the game and load a city, the European Style buildings disappear. The Content Manager EU Style box is automatically un ticked. The game has to verify files and redownload 8.6 Gb of data (and then the Content Manager relevant box be ticked again for it to work)

Can you replicate the issue? If yes, please explain how you did it.
Just ticking the EU buildings Style box in the Content Manager doesn't work (appears to be ticked but cities won't load EU buildings and the disctrict style menu don't display the option for European style) if I don't verify files first.

Attachments File(s) attached

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    501,1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Upvote 0
I see the option for having both international and European buildings available got turned off for everyone during the update. If you go to the main menu options, you can turn “European/Vanilla” style on again. Unfortunately, the buildings stay deleted in any save file you’ve made since the update, so you’ll have to either place them again or reload an old save.

I see the option for having both international and European buildings available got turned off for everyone during the update. If you go to the main menu options, you can turn “European/Vanilla” style on again. Unfortunately, the buildings stay deleted in any save file you’ve made since the update, so you’ll have to either place them again or reload an old save.
Hey. Problem lays in the fact the style is deselected every time game is launched. It happens to me too, I'm used to make quick load from the launcher just to discover half of my city doesn't exist anymore x3 I need to repeat procedure every time.