• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Rookiezzzzz

Recruit
1 Badges
Apr 8, 2021
  • Cities: Skylines
Describe your issue
cannot join game

What is your game version?

What expansions do you have installed?
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

What mods are you using?
very much

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
i try del all the mod but it cant help me dela the problem , and i try paly do a new city , but the same proble is coming

Can you replicate the issue? If yes, please explain how you did it.

Attachments File(s) attached

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    845,3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2335dc33b4510dfdd5e40e9b286822b.png
    2335dc33b4510dfdd5e40e9b286822b.png
    1.012,3 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Let's start with removing old mods that cause issues. Unsubscribe these and get the replacements where possible:

• More Beautification - get Find It 2 instead
  • Plop the Growables - get Ploppable RICO Revisited and make sure to go into Options and enable the options for growables
  • Time Warp may conflict with Real Time, I recommend removing Time Warp for now
  • Automatic Bulldoze v2 - get Automatic Bulldoze v3 instead
Those changes likely won't fix the problem, but they should eliminate some of the errors in the log, which helps us find the actual problem. Once you have made those changes (remember to enable the new mods as they are off by default), try loading your save and upload a new log here if you're still having problems. Then I'll have another look.

让我们从删除会导致问题的旧mod开始。退订这些,并在可能的情况下得到替换:

• 更多美化-取而代之的是Find It 2
  • Plop the Growables-重新访问Ploppable RICO,并确保进入选项并启用可增长对象的选项
  • 时间扭曲可能与实时冲突,我建议暂时删除时间扭曲
  • 自动推土机v2-改为获取自动推土机v3
这些更改可能无法解决问题,但是它们应该消除日志中的某些错误,这有助于我们找到实际的问题。进行了这些更改后(请记住要在默认情况下将其禁用,以启用新的mod),如果仍有问题,请尝试加载保存并在此处上传新日志。那我再看看。
不好意思,朋友,还是一样的问题,请再看一遍,谢谢

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    1.002,5 KB · Views: 0
Wrong version of Ploppable RICO, though that isn't causing any errors. You will want this one instead. :)

Unfortunately it isn't any more clear what is causing the error. Can you attach the save here as well?

• 1Like
Reactions: