• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, the game is no longer available for purchase on Origin.

Reactions:
since when ?
it's true it's not in my game library anymore. I bought it on steam 6 years ago though so no biggy... also on a side note I just realized it's been 26 years since SimCity 2k released and I played that game on launch day after my Dad bought the game on the way home from work..
simcity2k.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions:
I started with SC 3000 :)

My question was more marketing.... since when ....CS is unavailable on origin ? for me to update my CS article only :)

Is that Sim City? Didn't know it was for the C-64. I thought I was early with the Windows 364 edition :D . I remember it being lots of fun.
Yes. It was released for many different platforms, some I have never heard of.
I can't be 100% sure that screenshot is C64, but it is pretty much what I remember.
Cars were little black dots on the road. Looked kind of like ants. Airplanes were bascially a + sign.
Crappy as it looked, it was a lot of fun.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Hello.
Longtime player first time poster... I have unfortunately purchased all the DLC over the past "few" years on my Origin account. Can someone please help me move it to Steam somehow? I think I can provide proof of purchase. I only want to change to an active provider. I didn't know any better and am pretty poor so I can't afford to rebuy everything. It's breaking my heart that this has happened. I didn't even notice until this week. I went ahead and purchased the base game in steam so we'd only have to move the DLCs that I have purchased. Help?

I'm afraid it is not possible to move paid content from one store to another. Steam got none of the money you paid to Origin for those DLCs, so have no reason to give you access to them on their system. You'd need to get Origin to send your purchase money to Steam and I just don't think that's going to happen!

What you can do is put these items on your Steam Wishlist, and the Watchlist in our store, so you get alerted next time they go on sale in either place.

Sorry about that!

Reactions:
I'm afraid it is not possible to move paid content from one store to another. Steam got none of the money you paid to Origin for those DLCs, so have no reason to give you access to them on their system. You'd need to get Origin to send your purchase money to Steam and I just don't think that's going to happen!

What you can do is put these items on your Steam Wishlist, and the Watchlist in our store, so you get alerted next time they go on sale in either place.

Sorry about that!
Thank you for the fast reply. It makes sense. I guess I will have to slowly build my DLC empire again. I am sure as soon as I do Cities2 will come out or something LOL!