• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

fabitoandres8

Recruit
Dec 18, 2020
Describe your issue
Can't install DLCs

What is your game version?
1.13.2-fl-e12

What expansions do you have installed?
Snowfall, Mass Transit, Green Cities, Parklife, Industries, Campus, Sunset Harbor

What mods are you using?
None

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
Hello, today I bought all the DLCs listed above off the Epic Games Store but I can't download or activate them. Pls, help. Thank you.

Can you replicate the issue? If yes, please explain how you did it.

Attachments (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Upvote 0
From your title I am unable to determine if your base game is purchased through Steam or Epic. Sadly the two don't work together and you can not install DLCs purchased on Epic, on your Steam account

Thanks for the reply. I've downloaded the free version and bought the DLCs all from Epic Games Store. I don't know why the DLCs as they call add-ons doesn't appear in my library with the game. I can play the game but when I enter it says I need to buy the DLCs, when I've already bought them.

Hello, I don't have that option.

1608310561758.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
[QUOTE = "fabitoandres8, publicación: 27175497, miembro: 1581065"]
describe tu problema
No se pueden instalar DLC

¿Cuál es tu versión de juego?
1.13.2-fl-e12

¿Qué expansiones tienes instaladas?
Nevadas, Transporte público, Ciudades verdes, Parklife, Industrias, Campus, Sunset Harbor

¿Qué mods estás usando?
Ninguna

Explique que su problema está lo más detallado posible.
Hola, hoy compré todos los DLC enumerados anteriormente en Epic Games Store pero no puedo descargarlos ni activarlos. Por favor, ayuda. Gracias.

¿Puedes replicar el problema? En caso afirmativo, explique cómo lo hizo.

Adjuntos
(NO RESPONDIÓ A LA PREGUNTA)
[/CITAR]
tengo el mismo problema, y no encuentro solucion , ayuda

Attachments

• epic3.jpg
    epic3.jpg
    418,5 KB · Views: 0
  • epic6.jpg
    epic6.jpg
    464,1 KB · Views: 0
  • epic7.jpg
    epic7.jpg
    287,3 KB · Views: 0
  • epic5.jpg
    epic5.jpg
    375,9 KB · Views: 0
I have contacted support, and what worked for me was this:

2.PNG

Note: When booting up the Epic Games Launcher, the DLCs will likely not show as an "add-on" in your Epic Games Library profile, but they will show when you open Cities: Skylines and scroll through the DLC list. (Owned DLC should show at the bottom of the list)

Reactions:
I have contacted support, and what worked for me was this:

View attachment 663473

Note: When booting up the Epic Games Launcher, the DLCs will likely not show as an "add-on" in your Epic Games Library profile, but they will show when you open Cities: Skylines and scroll through the DLC list. (Owned DLC should show at the bottom of the list)
Thanks. But It's not work. Like your note, They should be there, but they are not.
Someone said it's belongs to the lanucher of paradox. I wonder where could i download the newest version.

Made an account just to help. What worked for me was uninstalling the paradox launcher via apps (not EPIC), restarting your computer, and reopening the game so that is forced to reinstall. I had to close and open the paradox launcher around 2 times because it'll notify you that it downloaded a new update so you need to restart it. I knew it worked because when I finally launched the game through the paradox launcher the background was different and if you scroll down the dlc list to the left you should see your installed dlc at the bottom with checkmarks next to them. I had been troubleshooting for about an hour so I hope this helped! ;)

• 4Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
So, idk how it happened but one of my computers basically fixed the problem. Currently trying my laptop to see if the thing was indeed just a launcher issue or something I didn't see before.
EDIT: It seems like my launcher got updated, which caused the change.
In that case - thank you Paradox.

Last edited:
Made an account just to help. What worked for me was uninstalling the paradox launcher via apps (not EPIC), restarting your computer, and reopening the game so that is forced to reinstall. I had to close and open the paradox launcher around 2 times because it'll notify you that it downloaded a new update so you need to restart it. I knew it worked because when I finally launched the game through the paradox launcher the background was different and if you scroll down the dlc list to the left you should see your installed dlc at the bottom with checkmarks next to them. I had been troubleshooting for about an hour so I hope this helped! ;)

This solution worked perfectly for me, thank you very much for sharing this information. The Paradox Launcher was not updating properly and following these steps solved the issue.