• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why not Esa´s Ariane 5, why allways promote usa?
It's not so much a promotion of USA but a (difficult) choice between multiple candidates. I made the choice to use Saturn V because of its iconic status. If we had multiple rockets in the ChirpX update, there surely would have been Ariane 5 and Falcon Heavy included. But with a "one-shot" like this, I preferred the visually most recognizable option.

Wondering what the names of the sub buildings are?
ChirpX Launch Control Center
ChirpX Launch Tower
ChirpX Vehicle Assembly Building

Why not Esa´s Ariane 5, why allways promote usa?

i hardly think they ALWAYS promote USA.
i think they have a good balance.

the Stadium DLC.....was just for soccer (football) stadiums. (also the reason i didn't buy it). Soccer isn't that big in the USA. it's gaining a little popularity lately, but it's mostly a European thing. and last I checked... Europe isn't USA.

so what is required to build it? i don't seem to fing it in unique buildings...

It's in Unique Buildings on the "Landmarks" tab.

ChirpX_Launch_Site.png

The unlocking requirements are "Reach a population of 50,000."

(This can be in any city you have. Once done, it should be unlocked in all cities, like the other Unique Buildings.)

20180318192401_1_cr.jpg

oh i see... i lost my cities when i reinstalled windows , and have none at the moment over 50k.. that qill wait a bit

It's not so much a promotion of USA but a (difficult) choice between multiple candidates. I made the choice to use Saturn V because of its iconic status. If we had multiple rockets in the ChirpX update, there surely would have been Ariane 5 and Falcon Heavy included. But with a "one-shot" like this, I preferred the visually most recognizable option.

ChirpX Launch Control Center
ChirpX Launch Tower
ChirpX Vehicle Assembly Building

thanks for the answer!