• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi Douglasrac,
I downloaded the latest patch for Mac 1.021 Im not sure where to put the patch?? Do i put in a folder or where the application support folder where the game is installed? I'm Clueless, any help be great. Thanks :)

Hi !
When you mount the DMG, double-click the icon in the window which appears, it will start a patch installer and copy the files within the Cities in Motion application on its own.
If Cities in Motion is not in the Applications folder, the patch installer will try to ask you where it is installed.
Hope that helps :)

I just patched my mac version of CIM. But I'm still stuck at the Earthquake mission in San Francisco... Did I do something wrong? Did I miss something?
You need to re-start the scenario

Where did you purchase your copy of Cities in Motion from? Have you tried downloading/reinstalling the US Cities DLC (the fix has been applied to that, it isn't included in the main patches).

Yes, The patch is for the main game, not the expansion.
Note: this thread is of an old patch, there is a newer patch (still no relation to the US expansion...)

Actually, all you need is to re-install the expansion. You should also download the expansion again.
You don't have to install the patches, just the latest one.