• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nov 15, 2010
Hello,I am a chinese game fan from far far away asia.

Most simulation game fans in asia are Japanese,they established many game video about A-Train,an railway/bus company operation simulation game since 1985;simutrans 128 and simcity game video on niconicodouga(a Japanese video streaming site)or youtube.These game video series regularly have a storyline of a railway operate company's development,many characters from console game idolm@ster,touhou project and Toaru Majutsu no Index.They have the greatest game ardour and modification technique(only on simutrans).

Second large group fans are chinese---include hongkong.About ten years ago the classic traffic giant was translated to a simpled chinese version and established at market.I brought the original english version and played it many years.At 2001 the gold version was repleased,but i never got it,because the price 49RMB¥ is heavily for a teenager(I got only 150RMB¥pocket money per month ).Only a few chinese modding these games----much lower than the great Microsoft Train Simulatior.

I find CIM at tt-forums.net,Nov 2010.And I make a simpled chinese fansblog:
http://www.citiesinmotioncn.tk/blog/ and 都市运输 is Cities in Motion in simpled chinese(I don't know how taiwanese translate it,and I take this name from a gameforum)

Well done there :)

No matter how many (unfortunately) choose to obtain the game by unlawful means, sites like these should definitely increase the interest. And China is also a huge market. IMHO having Simplified Chinese characters is better than no Traditional Simplified Chinese at all!

Hope you can keep this up!