• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Its been a long time since i played with this game, where do i put these 2 files and how do i activate them in game ??? I forgot how to use this lol

events and the csv file into a localisation folder.
create a proper mod.
activate with: event panadell.060

you could as well use a cheat mod from the workshop. Slvrbuus or Lateralus' for instance.

thank you

Just tested it again and some jobs in the panadell mod are not working, probably simply outdated.

Well or you could use console commands...just sayin'.:rolleyes::D
There is also a page on the Wiki for console commands. The Wiki page might be a bit more updated than the opening post here.
Cheers

would there be a way to make a cheat to destroy empires and kingdoms ??? if so how ??

or another way would be if i could set a lesser title as primary so i could destroy the empire title or even something i can change so it will let me destroy the empire title to begin with. But what would i need to change / edit ??

Last edited:
Wrong place to ask. Do what Aardvark said.

Because the cheats you want would have to be done by modding, which has its own forum.

Because the cheats you want would have to be done by modding, which has its own forum.

But there has been more discussions in this topic which would be considered modding since when did the rule change ? btw . I do not want to have a mod made i just ask for advice on like how I would go about making a simple custom event to destroy an empire that is it

Last edited:
But there has been more discussions in this topic which would be considered modding since when did the rule change ? btw . I do not want to have a mod made i just ask for advice on like how I would go about making a simple custom event to destroy an empire that is it

That *is* modding, and would require a small mod to be made, even though it's essentially only a couple of lines of code.

If you dig around in the modding forum someone should be able to help.

But basically by "cheats", the thread here is talking about console commands

That *is* modding, and would require a small mod to be made, even though it's essentially only a couple of lines of code.

If you dig around in the modding forum someone should be able to help.

But basically by "cheats", the thread here is talking about console commands

then why are there cheat mods in this topic to begin with ?, havent been on here for 2 years but we always use to talk about creating new cheats and never once were we told to move the topic to the mod forum

any chance to use commands to add a focus?

IF the Wiki doesn't say, then probably not.
Why not simply clear it (clr_focus <Character ID>), change to play that character and add the one you want ?

Yes. first in console: charinfo 1, then you will be able to see character ids once you hoover over their portraits (can't be in ironman mode).

the command you want is: pollinate <Character ID>(Mother) <Character ID>(Father)

After a few months you will get a ''I'm with child'' message.

For those few who use it: Version 1.5 of my cheat mod is now here!

1.5 -
Increased tech points given from 75K to 100K
Added the Immortality cheat to the vanilla version
Rewrote prosperity events to make them Reaper's Due compatible
Added the Prosperity cheats to the vanilla version
Major optimization to the Super genetics cheat

Last edited:
Let this be a cautionary tale about properly playtesting your mod releases. Here's a fixed version.

1.6 -
Fixed multiple localization bugs
Fixed bug with prosperity events
Re-added non-Reaper's Due prosperity events to the CK2+ version for people who don't have that DLC

Reactions:
Any chance for a HIP version of your cheats?