• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mikon Orod said:
Just a note for the CK cheats codes explained thread in the FAQ forum.
It reports the cheat "eureka" as intended to gain inve,tions, but not working.

For the truth, it turns off the event "mtth" polling function, and forces the game to check the triggers of all events, dayly.

:)
What??
I didn't undestand it.
What event mtth polling fuction.

What is the event to get new son to the caracter, not bastard son.

Nice, its can be usually good.

However, i check all events file, for event to get new son, and nothing found.
Can anyone help me?? I really need it. Because my caracter got 4 sons, 2 is dead *young dead*

TiTaN_Victor said:
However, i check all events file, for event to get new son, and nothing found.
As I said, there is no such event.

There is, however a workaround by getting a bastard (1160) and then get him naturalized (1200)...

Because my caracter got 4 sons, 2 is dead *young dead*
So, you still got two heirs, don't you? :confused:

Havard said:
Wrench:
Wench:

Oh my... !!
I never realized that a single letter typo could lead to such a disaster.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What event to type, to convert a prov, to your religion and culture.
I'm having problems with my new recent provs in spain and portuguese.
In 100 years, only 2 convert to portuguese and catolic religion.

I'm trying to use provevent 1090, to convert, i select the prov, its show it in the left, and it Ctd!!!
I HATE IT.

This game is so fucking slow to something happen.

TiTaN_Victor said:
What event to type, to convert a prov, to your religion and culture.
I'm having problems with my new recent provs in spain and portuguese.
In 100 years, only 2 convert to portuguese and catolic religion.

Not possible I`m afraid :(

TiTaN_Victor said:
I'm trying to use provevent 1090, to convert, i select the prov, its show it in the left, and it Ctd!!!
I HATE IT.

This game is so fucking slow to something happen.
The event for cultural and religious conversion is a spread event, i.e. province_x_province. These cannot be triggered from the console, and trying to do so will result in a CTD. (See my post above.)

There is a religious conversion event that is not a spread event which you could trigger to convert just the religion. However, cultural conversion will take longer then (IIRC), and the bonus for keeping heathen provinces in your demesne is gone.

BTW, do these provinces border any provinces of your realm culture and religion? If not all provinces in between have to convert first. ;)

Antonerius said:
Is there any event to reduce your BB rating? My empire collapsed because all the vassals got disloyal and declared war.
AFAIK, there is no BB reducing event but there are some things you can do to reduce it. See the BadBoy FAQ for more details.
If you are bound to cheat just give yourself an obscene amount of piety by opening the console with F12 and typing piety repeatedly. ;)

Antonerius said:
2lenny

Thanks a lot! But BB is big and even big piety does not help. :(

For immediate remedy - assasinate some of your courtiers (useless ones of course).

If succesfull and not discovered, your BB goes down slightly. If discovered you loose prestige and gold, but it does not harm BB.

And - give away lands and titles. Eventually conquer some weak pagan/muslim lands and immediately give them to your vassals.
Btw - if you play on the hardest levels, BB decrease can be painfully slow whatever you do anyway :wacko:

Draculin said:
If succesfull and not discovered, your BB goes down slightly. If discovered you loose prestige and gold, but it does not harm BB.
If you are unsuccessful and discovered you will still get 1 BB for that. ;)
If you want to reduce your BB by assassination and don't mind cheating use BYZANTINE: all assassinations will be successful and undiscovered, so you will loose 1 BB per dead courtier.

Draculin said:
For immediate remedy - assasinate some of your courtiers (useless ones of course).

Thanks! Though it seems not logical why you get better by killing your own courtiers...

Poor old hags of royal court in Rome, beware! Daggers of de Hauteville family will find you this evening. :cool:

And - give away lands and titles. Eventually conquer some weak pagan/muslim lands and immediately give them to your vassals.

I thought that's a solution. But every new vassal Duke goes independent almost immediately.

Btw - if you play on the hardest levels, BB decrease can be painfully slow whatever you do anyway :wacko:

I play on easiest. :rolleyes: And I did a lot, really a lot of cheating. Seems that AI decided to punish me finally. :D

Antonerius said:
I thought that's a solution. But every new vassal Duke goes independent almost immediately.
Be careful with giving out newly acquired Pagan/Muslim land before you ended the war. The new counts might go independent due to a (still unresolved and quite annoying) bug.

lenny said:
Be careful with giving out newly acquired Pagan/Muslim land before you ended the war. The new counts might go independent due to a (still unresolved and quite annoying) bug.

I know this bug. But I am sure they do that becasue of my BB ("you are hated throughout the world"). :rolleyes:

Antonerius said:
I know this bug. But I am sure they do that becasue of my BB ("you are hated throughout the world"). :rolleyes:

How did you manage to get so unpopular???

You have a long trek ahead of you, you unpopular person you! :p Start killing your little courtiers now! Smash their heads open with hammers! Smash! Smash!

BTW: Quick tip to start solving your problem. Do you have any heirs? If so, off your current king (f12 die), and start as your heir. Than he`ll start with only 2/3 of your BB. If your son is a wuss, see my earlier post on how to create supermen...:D

Miztivoi said:
For giving a character more Omph! All these bonuses strengthens your bloodline too.

charevent 6900 +1 martial 1 male courtier arrives
charevent 6901 +1 diplomacy 1 male courtier arrives
charevent 6902 +1 stewardship 1 male courtier arrives
charevent 6903 +1 intrigue 1 male courtier arrives

charevent 1162 +1 health and fertility or just and wise traits (5% chance of illness or stressed, these can however be helped by the charevents 1004 & 1009)

Enjoy!

After that you have a long trek ahead of you, you unpopular person you! :p Start killing your little courtiers now! Yes, kill the courtiers! Smash their little heads open with hammers! Smash! Smash! :D

Miztivoi said:
How did you manage to get so unpopular???

You have a long trek ahead of you, you unpopular person you! :p Start killing your little courtiers now! Smash their heads open with hammers! Smash! Smash!

BTW: Quick tip to start solving your problem. Do you have any heirs? If so, off your current king (f12 die), and start as your heir. Than he`ll start with only 2/3 of your BB. If your son is a wuss, see my earlier post on how to create supermen...:D

After that you have a long trek ahead of you, you unpopular person you! :p Start killing your little courtiers now! Yes, kill the courtiers! Smash their little heads open with hammers! Smash! Smash! :D

Actually F12 is one of my favourite cheats.

My present King is 4th in his dynasty. And Kingdom consisted of almost 50 duchies. Finally all of them went independent due to my foolish policy of revoking titles and making war in Europe. And I tried to kill my present King in order to be succeeded by his son. When you succeed some picture appears showing lands and claims you inherited. But there are too many claims my present King has so this window is actually just black one and you cannot even click Ok on it. I tried to wait thinking it will dissappear but game crashes. :(

So I guess I have to re-unite my kingdom first and somehow reduce BB and get rid of most claims (how?) and then my son will inherit.

By the way is there any way to change culture of a person? My Kings were all Norman byt present one and his successor are Italian with strange names. :eek:o Guess there is no such way though...

Antonerius said:
By the way is there any way to change culture of a person? My Kings were all Norman byt present one and his successor are Italian with strange names. :eek:o Guess there is no such way though...

I think it`s possible to mod it but I don`t know how.

Marry a Norman, breed, and hope to be lucky is the only advice I can give you.

There is one other. A rather complex way to do it. Change to semisalic consanguinity, marry your daughter to a Norman noble. Let them do some serious breeding, and then off your other successorsand yourself, so he inherits. The downside to this is that you must remember to switch to another county/duchy when you off your king, then save and load as your old kingdom again. The other disadvantage is that you loose your old surname, but that can be fixed by marrying your daughter to a male member of your old family.

WHO SAID BREEDING WAS EASY!!!!