• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(680869)

Recruit
1 Badges
Feb 27, 2013
  • Impire
Having restarted Act 2 twice due to the updates (not moaning here, just stating the fact in case someone wonders whether that caused the issue in question), Baal is once more asked to deliver beer kegs via raids to certain locations. Once that is done and the beer is sold there, the player is asked to once more raid these places in order to collect the money. This works fine for two of the three places, but no matter how often (well, twice, given the time limit and that the last icon was pretty far away from the dungeon gate on the map) a squad is sent there they just return without anything happening.
Again, act has been restarted twice, no dice.

As I am still at the beginning of the whole campagin I would consider starting a whole new one but I am really not sure if that would fix anything as restarting the act/mission itself should have fixed stuff in the first place.

I don't use any mods/edited any files, playing on Win 7 64bit.

Help? :-/

Upvote 0
Thank you for looking into this. Since the uploading feature doesn't seem to particularly like logs or *.rpy files (invalid file type and all that), have a lot of links to my dropbox. And yes, I put all the log files in there just in case. I am weird that way.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3u5p9ce84ad1p9v/Impire.log
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p37rhlwrmc0nmkz/Impire_.log
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dpopkutpwpxilov/Impire_a6fe10f1.log

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kwgdmhevwraa7xm/Replay_2013_02_27_20_02_09.rpy

Hope it helps. Don't want to start a new campaign, really.

edit: Okay, I am stupid, should have just used winrar... *sigh*

edit2: Note that this sub-mission did work properly before the 2 patches. *nods*

Attachments

• Impire logs & replays.rar
    395,7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Okay so I caved and started a new campaign - good thing you guys programmed this game to have more than one campaign slot - and what can I say, this time I could finish the mission without any issues.

Since I am still not sure what triggered this change, it might be worth looking into this. Then again maybe the first campagin itself got corrupted with the patches somehow instead of just the savefile, what do I know.

Okay so I caved and started a new campaign - good thing you guys programmed this game to have more than one campaign slot - and what can I say, this time I could finish the mission without any issues.

Since I am still not sure what triggered this change, it might be worth looking into this. Then again maybe the first campagin itself got corrupted with the patches somehow instead of just the savefile, what do I know.

I'm happy the new campaign allows you to progress further. We will look into this anyway, bugs don't happen by magic... Thanks for the files.

Let me tug your memory here. From what the log tells me:

1. You've collected the 2 first sites closes to one another.
2. Then the 3rd site was not collected and the timer expired.
3. You sent a squad to raid the 3rd site again
4. You saved the game
5. Money was ready
6. Nothing more regarding that quest ...

From there, did you try to raid it again?

Hm, incorrect - I sent out all three of my squads at the same time to raid, then all of them at the same time to collect. Third squad came back without any money. Send third squad again, no money again. Timer expired.
Raid the last site again, try to collect again, no dice.

Seems like it really didn't trigger at all then if its not even in the logs. Fascinating.

Hm, incorrect - I sent out all three of my squads at the same time to raid, then all of them at the same time to collect. Third squad came back without any money. Send third squad again, no money again. Timer expired.
Raid the last site again, try to collect again, no dice.

Seems like it really didn't trigger at all then if its not even in the logs. Fascinating.

It's interesting because the 3 sites use the same code... I'll have a look into this.