• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BobtheGreatest

Recruit
Feb 22, 2022
Greetings everyone.

CK2 version: 3.3.5.1
WH Geheimnisnacht version: 1.3.6
Mods:
- Better AI: Roleplaying Character Focus
- Better AI: Roleplaying Education Focus
- Destroy Wonders
- Don't Starve Forts
- Enhanced Raiding
- Flat Water Mod
- Forts not Consumed
- Improved Genetics 2.0
- Less Random Deadly Duels
- Performance by Trexeth
- Rich Childhood
- Seduce Your Wife
- Viet Events Reborn - A Flavor Event Mod
- [BASE] Experienced Generals Battle Experience
* A lot, I know

(NOTE: Same thing happens either mods are active or not. In vanilla CK2 everything works fine, with or without the above)

I recently start playing as Chaos Horde in Chaos Wastes, but I was quickly overrun by my neighbors. Same thing happened multiple times, my territory was conquered in less then 3 years. Than I saw that other rulers have twice as much Manpower than I had.

According to CK2 Wiki, Manpower should account for 1/5 of the current Population with Nomads, which is not the case with other Chaos Hordes.

Now let's see MY character, Zar Nasil of the Namrun Kalesi Zardom

Bez tytułu.jpg

With current Population 1599 I have 317 Max Manpower, which is correct according to the CK2 Wiki about Nomads.

Now, my two neighbors, both Chaos Hordes goverment type.

Bez tytułu 1.jpg

As you can see, he's Max Manpower is more than HALF of its current Population.

With other Zar, is even funnier.

Bez tytułu 2.jpg

He's Max Manpower is more than 80% of it's current Population (it should be 20%, more or less, 240 Max Manpower)

Everything is set on Normal Difficulty, on Easy or Very Easy, other Hordes have like 150 Manpower, on Hard and Very Hard the have like 800-900.

I can't find any modifiers changing their manpower, so... is it a bug, incompatibility with other mods, or is it the will of the creators? Because right now it's no fun playing as little Horde on Chaos Wastes when everyone is targeting you.

Last edited: