• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Major Skorzeny looks different now, a disguise maybe? :rolleyes:

GrimReaper said:
Major Skorzeny looks different now, a disguise maybe? :rolleyes:

:D
Well, its the same lady, be assured. ;)

Amona said:

Good disguise anyway :D

Amona said:
i believe you! she is the best of the lot! :cool:

excellent! ! ! :D

I am a bit frustrated.
Posting in my old HOI2 AAR got about 100 views in 2 hours, in the meantime only 4 people looked in here.
As I already got positive replies here, I am inclined to doubt that this AAR here is this bad, but I am afraid its because its HOI1.
Seems like it would get much mure attention in HOI2, and lets name it, the humble author is lusting for replies and views, success and fame :rolleyes:

So I am thinking of transferring the AAR to HOI 2.

Problems:

I would have to do away with my HOI 1 mod, including pictures ingame and changes.
It would be a simple USA AAR, not to difficult to win gamewise.
On the other hand, the "feminisation" and the story, which is great fun writing, would largely remain the same.

What do you think?
Opinions would be appreciated.

Personally, I like HoI2 more, I would like it.

Amona said:
I am a bit frustrated.
Posting in my old HOI2 AAR got about 100 views in 2 hours, in the meantime only 4 people looked in here.
As I already got positive replies here, I am inclined to doubt that this AAR here is this bad, but I am afraid its because its HOI1.
Seems like it would get much mure attention in HOI2, and lets name it, the humble author is lusting for replies and views, success and fame :rolleyes:

So I am thinking of transferring the AAR to HOI 2.

Problems:

I would have to do away with my HOI 1 mod, including pictures ingame and changes.
It would be a simple USA AAR, not to difficult to win gamewise.
On the other hand, the "feminisation" and the story, which is great fun writing, would largely remain the same.

What do you think?
Opinions would be appreciated.
It is your call of course, and you will get more attention in Hoi2 thats a fact. I would say go for it, cause you want it...

Oranje Verzet said:
It is your call of course, and you will get more attention in Hoi2 thats a fact. I would say go for it, cause you want it...

Think you are right.
Ok, here we go, this AAR is hereby closed.
It will be restarted shortly in HOI 2.
Story will be mainly identical up to this point, only directly ingame things will change.
I hope all of you who have readed so far will join me again in the HOI 2 forum.
Will post the already known parts 1 or 2 a day.
In the meantime, I will work hard to incorporate some mod elements into HOI 2, especially Ladies pics.