• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, any progress since last update? I'd imagine you've been merging TOG's changes with your rendition? I really liked playing this due to the fact you could choose different dates besides 867, so I could play Pepin of Aquitaine etc. :)
Hope all is well!

Haven't been able to purchase ToG. When I tried to purchase it last couple of times off of GG it didn't work and caused a hold to be put on my debit card. So I haven't tried to purchase it again. :( I probably will try again here soon and see if I have better luck.

That made me frustrated having to deal with my bank so I have been playing Total War: Shogun II.

Haven't been able to purchase ToG. When I tried to purchase it last couple of times off of GG it didn't work and caused a hold to be put on my debit card. So I haven't tried to purchase it again. :( I probably will try again here soon and see if I have better luck.

That made me frustrated having to deal with my bank so I have been playing Total War: Shogun II.

I decided to purchase CK2 on steam since it is 75% off and I purchased ToG. My original CK2 was from GG. So I can finally start work again. I'll try to release an an update "soon" to make the mod compatible with v1.101.

Came back to check up on your mod, I'll just play AGoT and watch Dragonball to pass the time until the update lol

Thats the thing, I spent all of last year modding, researching, coding, designing family trees etc... I spent more time researching then actually playing the game! So lately I have been playing the game and actually enjoying it. Had good fun in AGoT as the targaryen's. I'm mainly waiting for Total War: Rome 2, plus its disheartening to spend so much time only to have it wasted. I'm trying to motivate myself to at least make the mod current. I'll eventually make the mod current, just don't hold you're breath! lol

I have done a flag for the frankish empire
Here you are :
empires.png

For the Frankish Empire:
e_frankish_empire.png

Why... why would you necro this?

Status
Not open for further replies.