• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just downloaded the mod and is not loading. the player.log shows 2 entrys

[EXCEPTION] - [14:18:22,141] - (Player.log)
[SceneFlow] [ERROR] CarVariationChangerSystem: Error on state change, disabling system... System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Unity.Entities.EntityQueryImpl.SyncChangeFilterTypes ()
at Unity.Entities.EntityQueryImpl.SyncFilterTypes ()
at Unity.Entities.EntityQueryImpl.CalculateEntityCount ()
at Unity.Entities.EntityQueryImpl.ToEntityArray (Unity.Collections.AllocatorManager+AllocatorHandle allocator, Unity.Entities.EntityQuery outer)
at Unity.Entities.EntityQuery.ToEntityArray (Unity.Collections.AllocatorManager+AllocatorHandle allocator)
at CarVariationChanger.CarVariationChangerSystem.UpdateEntities () in C:\Users\%username%\Documents\CS2-Modding\CS2-CarVariationChanger\CarVariationChangerSystem.cs:111
at CarVariationChanger.CarVariationChangerSystem.OnGameLoadingComplete (Colossal.Serialization.Entities.Purpose purpose, Game.GameMode mode) in C:\Users\%username%\Documents\CS2-Modding\CS2-CarVariationChanger\CarVariationChangerSystem.cs:60
at Game.GameSystemBase.GameLoadingComplete (Colossal.Serialization.Entities.Purpose purpose, Game.GameMode mode)

[EXCEPTION] - [14:18:22,141] - (Player.log)
[SceneFlow] [ERROR] CarVariationChangerSystem: Error on state change, disabling system... System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Unity.Entities.EntityQueryImpl.SyncChangeFilterTypes ()
at Unity.Entities.EntityQueryImpl.SyncFilterTypes ()
at Unity.Entities.EntityQueryImpl.CalculateEntityCount ()
at Unity.Entities.EntityQueryImpl.ToEntityArray (Unity.Collections.AllocatorManager+AllocatorHandle allocator, Unity.Entities.EntityQuery outer)
at Unity.Entities.EntityQuery.ToEntityArray (Unity.Collections.AllocatorManager+AllocatorHandle allocator)
at CarVariationChanger.CarVariationChangerSystem.UpdateEntities () in C:\Users\%username%\Documents\CS2-Modding\CS2-CarVariationChanger\CarVariationChangerSystem.cs:111
at CarVariationChanger.CarVariationChangerSystem.OnGameLoadingComplete (Colossal.Serialization.Entities.Purpose purpose, Game.GameMode mode) in C:\Users\%username%\Documents\CS2-Modding\CS2-CarVariationChanger\CarVariationChangerSystem.cs:60
at Game.GameSystemBase.GameLoadingComplete (Colossal.Serialization.Entities.Purpose purpose, Game.GameMode mode)

looks like is looking for a path that dont exist or something...

Cheeersss

Cheeersss
Thanks bro, I also appreciate the work you put in to making the game better.
Unfortunately, the mod fails to load after the hot fix.
I just published 1.0.4 that should deal with that issue. Please try again and tell me if it works!

• 1Like
Reactions:

Cheeersss
Thanks bro, I also appreciate the work you put in to making the game better.
Unfortunately, the mod fails to load after the hot fix.
I just published 1.0.4 that should deal with that issue. Please try again and tell me if it works!
Thanks for the fast responses, works like a charm now and it looks great.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks for the mod. Now my city is no longer a paintbox of colors. Do you know a way to change the color of taxis or other service vehicles?
1716562065390.png

Well....
1716562195227.png

Seems to work without issues

May I present: German Police vehicles!
1716562678700.png

Last edited:
Wow ... But how did you do this? In the Realistic Global.json isnt an entry for the service vehicles. Is it done with the asset editor?
I made the mod to only include Personal Cars, currently. This has the reason, that the basic pack is generic, it uses the same colors for all vehicles, even emergency vehicles. I can release a version containing ALL vehicles, including service vehicles. This would make the "Realistic Global" pack unusable, because it doesn't differentiate between vehicle types.

I am currently thinking about creating a webpage for creating your own packs. but I am not sure if it is worth the effort. This Vanilla.json file contains all vehicle types. The are currently not recognized by your mod version, but if you want a beta version, you can message me on discord, if you'd like.

Thanks for giving me the idea!
1716563998861.png

Attachments

• Vanilla.json
    38,6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2Like
Reactions: