• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Finally, thanks, can't wait to have the scripted triggers/event working.

River_movement flag in governments is broken. If set it lets you graphically choose to move up a river, but your not capable of doing so. You also cannot set all the culture or religion modifiers in government type either yet. These seem like bugs to me. Futhermore, if your government allow consorts and you convert your religion it overrides the ability to have consorts. Moreso, you cannot use the Merchant republic flag in any scope but republic. Finally, the move_capital_time flag for nomads rolls over if you by any other government type. It starts adding time to when you can move governments.

One thing about scripted_effects -- any chance the triggers can be displayed?

The commands used therein do take effect, but if a scripted_trigger is used in an event or decision none of the tooltips are actually displayed for the player to see.

It would be nice if there was a way to hide a custom-made minor title from the honorary titles view. Also, it would be neat if these titles didn't have to be given grant limits. As of right now, it really bloats up my mod.

It would be nice if there was a way to hide a custom-made minor title from the honorary titles view. Also, it would be neat if these titles didn't have to be given grant limits. As of right now, it really bloats up my mod.
Wrong place to put requests for new modding features. Those belong here.

You put appropriate restrictions in the allowed_to_grant section to do that.

allowed_to_grant doesn't keep it from being handed out by event.

You may want to update the wiki with all new triggers, effects and scopes that were introduced in horse lords. You are after all in a much better position to produce a list of them all than we are, heck just post it somehwere here and we'll add it.

Reactions:
No no, you see, I want the minor title to be handed out via an event, so every realm needs to be allowed to grant it.

We do that in CK2Plus. Just put "always = no" in the allowed_to_grant -- that keeps it from showing up in the list, and the ruler can't grant it to anyone. Still can be handed out by event.

Reactions:
One thing about scripted_effects -- any chance the triggers can be displayed?

The commands used therein do take effect, but if a scripted_trigger is used in an event or decision none of the tooltips are actually displayed for the player to see.

Not sure I get what you mean here. As I said in the first post please include scripted examples with your error report.

Not sure I get what you mean here. As I said in the first post please include scripted examples with your error report.
Rylock is asking if it's possible for a scripted_trigger's elements to be visible, like, if you have this trigger:
Code:
is_slavic = {
   OR = {
     culture_group = east_slavic
     culture_group = west_slavic
     AND = {
       culture_group = south_slavic
       NOT = {
         culture = romanian
       }
     }
     religion = slavic_pagan
     religion = slavic_pagan_reformed
   }
}

It would show you all of the elements of it, not just "is_slavic" or whatever you localize it as.

No, that's not what I mean.

Let's say I make a scripted trigger like so:

Code:
change_religion_effect = {
   religion = bogomilist
   prestige = 10
}

And then use it an in an event like so:

Code:
character_event = {
   id = 730
   text = OK
   picture = GFX_evt_council

trigger = {
     ai = no
   }

mean_time_to_happen = {
     days = 1
   }

option = {
     name = OK
     change_religion_effect = yes
   }
}

The scrripted_effect works insomuch that it changes the religion correctly and grants the prestige...but the event option shows no tooltips, it's blank. Nothing you put inside a scripted_effect will actually display -- unlike scripted_trigggers, which display the tooltips for everything inside them.

No, that's not what I mean.

Let's say I make a scripted trigger like so:

Code:
change_religion_effect = {
   religion = bogomilist
   prestige = 10
}

And then use it an in an event like so:

Code:
character_event = {
   id = 730
   text = OK
   picture = GFX_evt_council

trigger = {
     ai = no
   }

mean_time_to_happen = {
     days = 1
   }

option = {
     name = OK
     change_religion_effect = yes
   }
}

The scrripted_effect works insomuch that it changes the religion correctly and grants the prestige...but the event option shows no tooltips, it's blank. Nothing you put inside a scripted_effect will actually display -- unlike scripted_trigggers, which display the tooltips for everything inside them.

Now I understand. The problem in your last post (as well as in this one) is that you sometimes write scripted_trigger when you mean scripted_effect. BUt it's clearly a bug then, because the tooltip is supposed to be the same as if you had scripted those effects right into the event. Will look at it.

Now I understand. The problem in your last post (as well as in this one) is that you sometimes write scripted_trigger when you mean scripted_effect.

Wow, I really did do that. My apologies.

That was answered in the Captain's Log, probably next DLC patch.