• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(51332)

Colonel
Dec 4, 2005
Trying to start up a game with my friend, he opened up 2300-2400 and the other TCP port which I cant recall, yet I couldnt join his game through the "internet option". Later we tried using hamachi and we couldnt find eachothers game on LAN even though I joined his network. Were using deus vult, does that require different ports to be opened? I cant actually find *that* information anywhere. Nor can I find information on how hamachi should actually work out, generally I just run into sites explaining how easy and straight forward it all is. :p

Help?

Trying to start up a game with my friend, he opened up 2300-2400 and the other TCP port which I cant recall, yet I couldnt join his game through the "internet option". Later we tried using hamachi and we couldnt find eachothers game on LAN even though I joined his network. Were using deus vult, does that require different ports to be opened? I cant actually find *that* information anywhere. Nor can I find information on how hamachi should actually work out, generally I just run into sites explaining how easy and straight forward it all is. :p

Help?

You have read through
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...guide-to-get-your-game-to-work-in-multiplayer

and you are certain that both of you are using the very same patch version of the game?