• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(275487)

Recruit
1 Badges
Feb 27, 2011
  • Cities in Motion
I have a (obviously) legal version of CiM which I bought 1 day after the release date from a trusted retailer, however when I key in my activation code it gives me something about the game not being able for purchase in my country. Excuse me? How can you tell me it's not available for purchase in my country when the physical copy of the game is sitting right in front of me and it's already 2 days from the release date?

Any help would be greatly appreciateD!

Hi,

can you give more info please; where did you buy it (country/store), and what code did you try? Send me the code as a personal message through these forums. Then I can do some digging.

Sorry for this, must be pretty frustrating.

/M

Hi,

can you give more info please; where did you buy it (country/store), and what code did you try? Send me the code as a personal message through these forums. Then I can do some digging.

Sorry for this, must be pretty frustrating.

/M

I am a user from Hong Kong. And I cannot activate my copy. Please advise me on what to try to make it happens.
And i cannot find the entry to PM you on my information @_@