Can we ban Cek'to Xak'to from being in the Warmonger Kir'ko Alliance?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ethorin

Major
24 Badges
Sep 7, 2018
  • Age of Wonders
  • Empire of Sin
  • Island Bound
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Prison Architect
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Surviving Mars
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Victoria 2
  • Majesty 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
Whenever I see this dude, without fail. he's doing peace stuff, even when he's labelled "Warmonger" he's showing up and telling me we should have a non-agg pact.

Last time that lead to peace with both, the time before that he actually broke his alliance over the other guy calling him to war with me.

A 40% complexity condition shouldn't be this easy to completely defang.

I actually had an aggressive Kir'ko game yesterday, and won through an alliance victory with those guys:

Screenshot (657).png

It didn't give the victory conditions, which I was wondering about:

Screenshot (658).png

So you actually have to kill them. I thought it might anyway, but nope. Since it would have been punishment for me to go wipe them out after that, I just took the win and moved on.

Anyways, you are right. They asked ME for peace, and I accepted, not even knowing it was one of them. This is extremely goofy. So much for "aggressive." That guy is a tree hugger's tree hugger.

They really need to re-work the AI on these matches. Too bad that seems unlikely.

LOL, that's not Even Cek'to Xak'to!

How many of them just toss Non-Agg's at everyone?

I wonder how hard it'd be to get them hardcoded to actually declare war on people?

Maybe they just need to be like the Assembly guys and just start at war with everyone, those guys never give me peace.

EDIT: actually... have you ever actually been declared on by the pair? Again, the one time I got declared on by one of them the other one peaced out of the alliance.

How many of them just toss Non-Agg's at everyone?
Not sure. Obviously those three. I typically kill them, and I think it only takes one to drag them both into war with you, so most times, it's war.

That said, DEFINITELY the least reliable war condition of all 'defeat the alliance' scenarios.

I wonder how hard it'd be to get them hardcoded to actually declare war on people?
Man, I could make a list of the goofiness of this system. Just a FEW changes, and this would be 'ballin. It is SO unfortunate that they don't finish this a little.

EDIT: actually... have you ever actually been declared on by the pair? Again, the one time I got declared on by one of them the other one peaced out of the alliance.
Yeah, again, it usually only takes one to get both going. That said, it is kinda dumb that it is even possible.

All this together though, they got close to something really special with this. It frustrates me beyond words that they can't just go a little further. It would be awesome if they could just give a few more dials that could avoid these types of issues.