• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Deadly_Anubis

Sergeant
Feb 10, 2022
Hi everyone,
I'm playing as Byzantium and recently I found out that there's new mission added "restore Roman Empire" which wasn't there in the beginning (I don't know why, is because of update, or because I triggered something?).
Anyway, it's very cool to restore roman empire. and I decided to run for it.
- As you can see, I play as Byzantium, PU with Russia (Russia integrated France before I PU them), also PU with Austria and Brandenburg.
- I have 3 vassals: Wallachia, Circassia & Nogai. and allied with Ethiopia with Royal marriage.
- Of course, I'm still slowly conquest Spain, and after that Portugal to get whole Iberia.
- I'm also planning to integrate Austria (for Wien & Italy/France provinces) & integrate Circassia (unfortunately, Circassia controls 8 provinces needed to restore the empire) I'm also planning to release them after I get these provinces as vassal
- I was allied with Timurids, but they holds 3 provinces needed, so I broke the alliances, and planning to get them by war.
1) my problems with Russia, they're so big, I didn't want to integrate them, I wanted them as PU, and maybe I can expand east through them. But unfortunately they hold almost all France, and few Spanish Provinces.
Is there anyway to make Russia release France & those Spanish provinces? Of course I know one solution is to integrate them and then release Russia again. But I wanted them as PU, not a vassal.
2) Great Britain is really a pain in the back. I can manage their land army, but their navy is huge, it's no way I can cross my troops over there. anyone has a strategy to get London & York? specially, they allied to both Portugal & Sweden.

I'd like to hear your ideas!

Attachments

• EU4 Byzantium 01.jpg
    EU4 Byzantium 01.jpg
    749,7 KB · Views: 0
  • EU4 Byzantium 02.jpg
    EU4 Byzantium 02.jpg
    843,6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: