As Designed Bus Station are only in European traffic style. This cause buses to line up wating for buses

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BendakBR

Recruit
15 Badges
Jan 23, 2024
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Prison Architect
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Stellaris: Federations

Information​

When reporting a crash, stability or performance problems, please use the Report a Crash button on the earlier screen​

[CLICK] I understand

Required​

Summary​

Bus Station are only in European traffic style. This cause buses to line up wating for buses

Steps to reproduce​

Place a bus station, create several bus lines that uses it and leave the access on a two way traffic.
This cause buses to line up wating for buses going in from of the exit, creating a deadlock. In right-handed traffic it flows fine, or if i make it a one way with the bus station to the left. Also, pedestrians platform are in the left side of the bus.

Expected Result​

Swap entrance to always be the avoid trafic going in to block traffic going out.

Actual Result​

Traffic line up trying to exit and being locked by buses/traffic trying to get in, creating a dead lock and causing all buses to disappear, leaving all passengers behind, which will walk to platform and wait buses to come back, just to have the same result again as many buses disapear and arrive altogheter.

Game Version​

1.0.18f1

Affected Feature​

• Balance
  • Gameplay
Platform​

• Microsoft Store (Xbox)

Additional Information​

Additional Information​

It is reproducible as long you have many bus routes or enough buses to line up and lock themselves.
Small bus line/low traffic will not happen.

Save Game​

Other Attachments​

23-janeiro-14-47-24-00.png

Thank you for the report. I've marked this "As designed" as this is not a bug but instead falls into feedback. I've made sure to register your feedback so we can look into any improvements in the future to make the bus station function better in RHT.