• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

King Half-Dead

Recruit
1 Badges
Apr 5, 2021
  • Crusader Kings III
Seeing as the game takes a lot longer i think other bosses shouldnt break their arrangements as often cuz i started with 14 bosses and now theres 10 but i have a broken agreement with all of them or at the very least the time for the penalty should be shortened so i can make new aggreements

• 1Like
Reactions:
Upvote 0
+1 I hate when they keep asking for arrangements as well and even though it's not like before where it was so frequent it felt as if it was every minute or so and every time you decline/refuse you lose faction rating so that made it even worst and even more annoying. I think that a "Don't ask me again" option should be implemented so they stop persisting and only when you reach out to them is when that arrangement will be done or not. Leaving it up to the AI alone without any stop can set you up for failure and it normally does. I like how the initial temporary arrangement got fixed and how that is conducted now.