• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This game has certainly gone to the wire, my agenda probably explained most of my plays. At the point when Humans was facing a fuel shortage I either had to go for it and hope their morale don't drop below 3 or I can play the long game. I choose the latter and nearly lost, but it is a gamble either way.

As luck would have it, it would be far better off for me to use my OPG to activate a mission after the last jump, but I wasn't sure the odds so I decided to play it safe and went to Caprica instead.

Only question for TNT - could Humans have passed this skill check? (Assuming both Cylons are sabotaging)

It was very unlikely for the humans to pass this, but not theoretically impossible which is why I didn't call the game earlier. Two more points could have been secured via strength 0 cards but the 3rd needed point is more problematic. They probably would have needed to threaten using Red Tape to scare you into playing a "safe" strength 4 sabotage.

Who volunteers as GM for Game 29?

Same here, i would like a second game under my belt before I do this.

Trini, you could send me information on how to Gm however. if noone comes forward, I will.

We use a program called DeckManager which does most (but not all) of the work related to cards and skill checks. A download link can be found at the end of the previous game.

I strongly recommend playing (at least) another game as players though before trying to GM.

Can you persuaded to host another one, Trinitrotoluen?

I would, but I don't have time the next few months. I'll get next game, though. I can do that.

Unless people are ok with long update times. Then in that case, no complaining :p