• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello @xPoohx,

It appears that I didn't communicate this properly. Please download the attached quicksave.savegame, and place it in the same folder as your other saves. Then launch Tyranny and load that save. You should see a scene looking like the screenshot below:
Tyranny 2017-09-20 13-36-49-45.png

When Wagstaff is in this location, he will properly advance the quest.
-David

Attachments

• 4fb03aa1dac840d9ba00d74bab1b08ad quicksave.savegame
    10,6 MB · Views: 23
Hello @xPoohx,

It appears that I didn't communicate this properly. Please download the attached quicksave.savegame, and place it in the same folder as your other saves. Then launch Tyranny and load that save. You should see a scene looking like the screenshot below:
View attachment 300674

When Wagstaff is in this location, he will properly advance the quest.
-David
Hallelujah, it worked!!! Thank you, David. Have a nice day. :)

Hello, i have the same problem as those above me. The console did do the trick, but i load another one to finish some unfinished quest and... Now the console is not working for it. Could you work it out?

Attachments

• Beltor 6415c529cda1496b89eaec1cb277e538 .savegame
    10,9 MB · Views: 9
Hello @Ours,

Did you make sure to enter the command from a scene other than Bastard's Wound central (i.e. Fractured Depths or The Abyss)? Note that the command cannot work if you are currently in the Central Bastard's Wound map.

• Return to either Fracture Depths or The Abyss
  • Use the console command "starttimer Timer_TeleporterSwap"
    • press the ` key to open the console, and press enter to begin typing
    • use the command iroll20s to enable all commands (note that this will disable achievements for future saves on this character!)
    • then use the command starttimer Timer_TeleporterSwap
  • Return to Bastard's Wound

Hello @Ours,

I may not be understanding the issue correctly. On the attached save you have now completed some side quests, went back to a scene (i.e. the Abyss) enter the command, and returned to Bastard's Wound Central, and the NPCs were not in the correct place? If you're asking me to do the same steps I outlined above, it worked for me. I've attached said save, but I'm no longer certain if that is what you are looking for.

-David

Attachments

• Beltor 25de511ddea64a35a1c10489aa7105fb 1autosave.savegame
    10,9 MB · Views: 8
Hello David,

I'm having the same problem where Wagstaff won't respond after having dealt with Reef-Talon, and I would like to retain the ability to earn achievements on this account. Attached is my save file.

Attachments

• Delana b2094f9289024f718ff60293d494f3f5 .savegame
    11,1 MB · Views: 10
Hello all,

We have just released a patch addressing this issue (for both Bones of the Beast and Blood of the Beast). When you return to Bastard's Wound Central, after dealing with Lexeme, you should now get the correct cut-scene and dialog with Jaspos/Wagstaff.

Note that this fix does not automatically fix saves that have already hit the bug. If you do not have an earlier save, you can use the follow steps and commands to repair your save:
  1. Return to either Fracture Depths or The Abyss
  2. Use the console command "starttimer Timer_TeleporterSwap"
    • press the ` key to open the console, and press enter to begin typing
    • use the command iroll20s to enable all commands (note that this will disable achievements for future saves on this character!)
    • then use the command starttimer Timer_TeleporterSwap
  3. Return to Bastard's Wound
Additionally, if you post a save here, I can do these commands in such a way that does not break achievements, and send back your save.

We are very sorry for any frustration this issue has caused and appreciate your patience.
David

Any possibility I can get a fix on my saved file linked in the previous post? I don't really want to play until I have the bug fixed.

Thanks