• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just downloaded this mod, fantastic additions to the game all round. A few questions/issues I had though.
1. The WW1 scenario is super cool, but it seems to be way too fast paced, Italy, Romania, and Bulgaria all join the Entente way earlier (All joining in 1914) compared to historically and even compared to the base game. Also, I played the US and was able to join the war in 1914 as well through the Congress speech decision, haven't seen the AI do that and I know that same decision is available in Vanilla, but still thought I'd share that part.
2. For some reason the zoomed in versions of Malta and Gibraltar were removed, but the on-map sprites of things like AA, sea forts, etc. remain on the place the zoomed in picture would be. Anyone know the particular reason those were removed? They don't obstruct the map IMO, and the original variants look better and more historical.
I was wondering if anyone else had these issues, or if they were even made apparent to anyone working on the mod. Great experience but those were my gripes.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Just downloaded this mod, fantastic additions to the game all round. A few questions/issues I had though.
1. The WW1 scenario is super cool, but it seems to be way too fast paced, Italy, Romania, and Bulgaria all join the Entente way earlier (All joining in 1914) compared to historically and even compared to the base game. Also, I played the US and was able to join the war in 1914 as well through the Congress speech decision, haven't seen the AI do that and I know that same decision is available in Vanilla, but still thought I'd share that part.
2. For some reason the zoomed in versions of Malta and Gibraltar were removed, but the on-map sprites of things like AA, sea forts, etc. remain on the place the zoomed in picture would be. Anyone know the particular reason those were removed? They don't obstruct the map IMO, and the original variants look better and more historical.
I was wondering if anyone else had these issues, or if they were even made apparent to anyone working on the mod. Great experience but those were my gripes.
After having played around with the WW1 scenario some more, I see now that it was only moving so fast because the Austrian AI couldn't hold a frontline so when the Entente got gains easily, they were allowed to bring other nations in early. Now that I know that's the issue, I can just play Germany and help them out, or play France and just decline other nations entry until the Austrians reinforce the line.
Now if only we could get zoomed in Malta and Gibraltar back...

Hi, for Malta and Gibraltar the issue is the icon doesn't show up where the province is right ?
If that's so I worked to correct those issue on my mod, Gibraltar is fixed but I'm still working on Malta (which is a bit better), I can give the prov coordinate if you want :)

Here are the coordinates that works for me. You can change these values in the province.csv you can find in your mod map folder (Gibraltar province is ID 348), don't forget to make a copy before changing the values in case something goes wrong :

City XPos 13960
City YPos 4101
Army XPos 13968
Army YPos 4090
Port XPos 13860
Port YPos 4064
Beach XPos 13950
Beach YPos 4085
Beach Icon 13
Fort XPos 13973
Fort YPos 4045
AA XPos 13973
AA YPos 4118
Counter x 13968
Counter Y 4090

I hope this will be useful to solve this problem, if it works I'll try to do the same for Malta :)

Here are the coordinates that works for me. You can change these values in the province.csv you can find in your mod map folder (Gibraltar province is ID 348), don't forget to make a copy before changing the values in case something goes wrong :

City XPos 13960
City YPos 4101
Army XPos 13968
Army YPos 4090
Port XPos 13860
Port YPos 4064
Beach XPos 13950
Beach YPos 4085
Beach Icon 13
Fort XPos 13973
Fort YPos 4045
AA XPos 13973
AA YPos 4118
Counter x 13968
Counter Y 4090

I hope this will be useful to solve this problem, if it works I'll try to do the same for Malta :)
The issue is the map only has the enlarged island of Malta (boxed) in one of the zoom levels. For all other zoom levels it is just the original island (non-boxed).

Aye.