• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My favorite are: Immersive Barks and Karnöffel

- For Karnöffel, I love the idea of adding a "mini-game" into the game. I have never played Karnöffel so I don't know if it's fun to play, but maybe instead of a card game, adding a board game or a fictional board game/card game would be more fun.

- New idea: I would love to manage a Tavern in the game, similar than a tycoon game.
Just noticed that Wartales just launched a DLC with my idea called "Wartales - The Tavern Opens!" did they took my idea from my original post?!! Can I fire a case?

• 1Haha
Reactions:
#1 - Death and Succession Dynamics

The only thing I care about at the moment, is not to dodge succession mechanics, but why there isn't a default prompt to let me pick the heir I want to continue playing as. I get the game assigning titles to the first born or whatever, and don't mind the succession mechanics as is, but if I really want to continue playing as the second or third son or daughter etc. I see no logical reason why I can't currently without "cheating" using the console to switch characters or a mod. Especially with the upcoming game expansions to be able to play as a noble on the road, traveler, adventurer, not being tied to the land and all. If that's the character I want to play, I should be able to get that choice, even if I'm not continuing as the favored heir or inheritor or if (and especially if tbh) it makes the game more difficult or if it leads to a game over. Maybe I do in fact want to continue playing as the second Viking Varangian adventurer who someone got hold of a castle in the middle east. =/ Please let me continue playing as the character heir I want without disabling achievements.

There is a mod out that does it, I don't see any reason why it would be difficult to implicate. As for all the extra complexities surrounding Death and Succession Dynamics, I don't really mind anything to radical but some interesting alternative scenarios like events or something would be added bonus I guess. Other than that, I agree with this ranking:

1. Death and Succession Dynamics - Top priority. Pick my character on death to continue as. Anything else is bonus content.

2. Intrigue Warfare - maybe I can use a hook to cause event prompt to like force character to open gates causing some minor benefits like one time reduced siege time, or plant the plague in an enemy army to take back to their homeland upon retreat.

3. Immersive Barks - flavor text is always cool.

4. Medieval Menagerie - Pets? For my character maybe. For my councilors? Meh. A lot of that can be represented abstract with event pop-ups or event prompts, like pigeons for messages or sparrows for spying or something. Meh.

5. Karnöffel - Really? I don't need to play a card game or what have you in my strategy game. =/ Maybe games like this, English Chess, or Hnefatafl can be represented abstractly like an even prompt during a friendship or duel game at the Tournaments. Couldn't really care all that much when there are far more pressing priorities such as the above.

Reactions:
I would really love an option to split gold when a ruler dies. Currently all the gold going to the primary heir is very OP. Would be cool to have the option of splitting it equally between all children that inherit a title. In addition an option of splitting it between ALL children regardless of them inheriting or not would be cool and add another difficulty

• 1Like
Reactions: