• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@TheDarkMaster

Hello, will you be coming out with a new patch for the mod? Patch 2.4.5 just came out and I tried the 2.0 version (compatible with 2.4.2) of your mod. I was playing in Ireland. When the crusades started no holy order spawned. With the biggest contribution towards the crusade for Jerusalem, I gained the Kingdom of Jerusalem, but no holy order spawned. Generally Knight's templar and Knights Hospitalers will spawn when you take Jerusalem and you have the option to vassalize them with 500g in the intrigue tab.

I look forward to trying your mod again.

@TheDarkMaster

Hello, will you be coming out with a new patch for the mod? Patch 2.4.5 just came out and I tried the 2.0 version (compatible with 2.4.2) of your mod. I was playing in Ireland. When the crusades started no holy order spawned. With the biggest contribution towards the crusade for Jerusalem, I gained the Kingdom of Jerusalem, but no holy order spawned. Generally Knight's templar and Knights Hospitalers will spawn when you take Jerusalem and you have the option to vassalize them with 500g in the intrigue tab.

I look forward to trying your mod again.
I haven't done any work to bring it up to the newest version of the game yet. I was actually expecting this update not to affect the mod, but I guess I was wrong.

Any updates on this? Does it work with the latest version of the game?

I need my better gender laws :O

Hey Darkmaster it's on sale for around 5-6 dollars at the paradox store and they made fixes to problems, Any chance of an update?

I've picked it up, but I'm making no promises that I will actually update this mod. It really comes down to if I want to while playing CK2 and I feel it's needed.

I hope you do. It's a great mod that actually implements the dev's half-implementation of enatic. I think it's also important because it shows what the game's hard code barriers to complete enatic still are. Thank you for your past work, and again, I hope you decide to update the mod. I would love to do another Nenets matriarchal campaign.