Beta Hotfix 1.2.2 Released

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the AI revolt purging themselves gets fixed as soon as the devs get back from vacation. It just ruins every game for me when the crisis triggers and they do that.

i found a bug, when i start with a civilization in iron mode i select
military dictatorship
1 perk of this is build a bigger ship,
when i start the game i can build them "i dont build" but when i continue a game this plane´s ship is lost an cant build a bigger ship

He encontrado un fallo, cuando juego con una civilizacion en modo de hierro me gusta empezar con dictadura militar como gobierno. una de sus ventajas es poder construir naves inmensas con el nombre del gobernador, pero cuando salgo de la partida y vuelvo a entrar los planos desparecen y ya no se puede construir nunca mas

Thanks for the patch Merni! I suppose since you've answered similar questions so far may I be so forward as to ask if we might soon see a hotfix for xeno integration or vassals costing influence soon, or if those types of fixes will be in a larger patch?

They will be fixed in the next patch!

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.