• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please overwrite an save, if it has the same name ? So you dont end up with an unlimited number of saves with the same name? OR add an option that you can only have x number of saves, and the game deletes the oldest save if that number is reached ?

Sadly Maps are a big Trouble as Opfor Vehicles and now also Convy Vehicles get stuck and i had recently a Mission were only 2 of 4 of the convy made it to the extraction Point and the other 2 got stuck.
It was the mountaineous map withg the river where a serpentine road leads from a mining outpost to a Dropship Landing flat in the River.
1 Vehicle stuck b4 Crossing a Ford and 1 Vehicle stuck Right after Crossing the Ford in the first Serpentine.
Quite some Maps have pathways that seem to have become impassable and OpFor Vehicles get stuck on their spawn waiting to be found...
Had to withdraw from the Mission despite destroying all OpFor and have no Vehicle lost....a shame...will not Play the game in such a state.

I really like the game, i think ist great when it works and wish for more but pls fix the Maps!

Like this (see upper right corner of picture). I think the exact same thing happened to me and on the same map at that...

APC GLitch 2.gif

When this happened to me, I thought I had to withdraw, however luckily I figured out what was wrong and got the convoy moving again. Basically, I had moved my forces too far from the remaining two APCs, and they stalled out until I moved a friendly unit next to them. Once I ran a mech next to them, they started moving again.

If this happens again, try that and see if they start moving again.

Yep, exactly, i would have done that screenshot when i would know the Key...

Hmmm, i thought they got stuck bcs they tried to curve around my Mechs that were standing close to them so i moved the Mechs away...i did not move the Mechs back though to see if they would move again somehow.

Last edited:
Additionally i dont understand why you have to edit your Merc Corp Name and Colours after the Prologue Mining Mission as by that time the Merc Corp is already yours.
So the Merc Company Name and Colour edititing should be done after the Coup on Coronation Day b4 the Prologue Mining Mission!
And i would not cancel it bcs it gives me stats and experience!

Last edited:
Additionally i dont understand why you have to edit your Merc Corp Name and Colours after the Prologue Mining Mission as by that time the Merc Corp is already yours.
So the Merc Company Name and Colour edititing should be done after the Coup on Coronation Day b4 the Prologue Mining Mission!
And i would not cancel it bcs it gives me stats and experience!

I think that was done mostly for the flow of the narrative. Basically saying...I'll think it over, and then 3 years later, there you are in a rather deceptive mining fight.

Changing it in between 3 years later and the mining mission might have broken that flow they were going for, and picking it at the start of the game (during character customization) may have given away too much of where the game was going (or at least felt a bit too unnatural given where the narrative starts).

Just a guess on my part.

The Mad Catz V1 Jystick attached still makes my Camera uncontrolable with the Mouse as it allways is pulled to the ground.
Gladly hotpulling the Joystick out solves the problem ingame.

Had another Convoy Mission were one Vehicle simply stopped but moving back to it after killing the OpFor made it wake up and move to the extraction point - thx for the hint.

Imho the AI has become better and does surprising clever things at times which took me unaware and made me fail a mission.

Sometimes i feel as if certain sound is of lower quality or glitches.

The game seems to stall sometimes but recovers after a short while - maybe its the online connection?

Brain electrifying toe curling Patch update oozing with excellence!

Love the Memorial Wall along with the new popup window when selling components which allows me to sell multiples of a item while telling me how much i still have in stock. The new paint schemes are also fantastic capturing many art styles reminding me of Battletech book covers and art work i have seen through the decades.

Thank you for the top quality professional work and HAIL HBS! Masters of gaming craftsmanship.

Anybody else notice an increase in stuttering and frame rate drops with this patch? Not in the Argo just during combat. Not sure if it's certain maps.
Yeah, after I play for a few hours I've noticed those flickering jump-cuts of Mech Movement too. I don't pay them much mind though. I already play on the lowest graphic settings possible and as long as the game is stable and I'm not losing progress, I just put up with it. :shrug:
I wonder if this is a gfx driver or windows update issue.
I've seeing it now intermitently in certain other games in unity, mostly in a ui element, where I never saw it before.

Last edited:
...Had another Convoy Mission were one Vehicle simply stopped but moving back to it after killing the OpFor made it wake up and move to the extraction point - thx for the hint...

I'm glad that worked for you in another mission :). That seems to be the case then, I'm glad that mystery is solved. I just hope there is either a change to keep them moving, or a way for the convoy to better communicate that they are holding until you get near them.

Don't know if anyone else has seen this but I just got an UrbanMech in a mission on the OpFor. I assume this was a secret 1.2 thing as a nice easter egg. Anyone else see this yet?
No, but that sounds awesome and I am very glad to see it. : )

Was is ever explained why one of the most common mechs in Confederation space doesnt appear anywhere in the game?
It's slow speed was throwing off the AI I think.

I wonder if this is a gfx driver or windows update issue.
I've seeing it now intermitently in certain other games in unity, mostly in a ui element, where I never saw it before.

There were at least two WINDOWS 10 updates this month with the latest landing this past friday. So far i have not seen anything odd except for STEAM feeling a bit more clunky then usual probably due to it's own latest changes. As for BATTLETECH am actually noticing faster smoother performance especially with mech movement feeling more accurate for example a Spider battlemech moving swiftly and smooth actually reminding me of some fast ground hugging insect hunting down it's prey.

I did notice in the past two missions battlemechs that seemed stuck in place or the ai freezing for many turns along with two battlemechs staying outside the map area that can be traveled too which meant taking them out from a distance with no melee possible. This was during a assination mission to stop a elite pirate leader enroute to joining up with a pirate company which would have made them unstoppable according to the mission description.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.