• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Shark7

Major
10 Badges
Oct 22, 2018
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • BATTLETECH
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
I have not updated the game since green planet, after seeing all the bug problems with beyond and below. I am very interested in the trains though, so I have a question.

Is the game in a stable state with the current update, or should I wait a bit for a hotfix before updating? I'd really rather not have to deal with any nasty bugs and just be able to play.

Also, is Beyond and Below in a state that it is stable as well?

I have not updated the game since green planet, after seeing all the bug problems with beyond and below. I am very interested in the trains though, so I have a question.

Is the game in a stable state with the current update, or should I wait a bit for a hotfix before updating? I'd really rather not have to deal with any nasty bugs and just be able to play.

Also, is Beyond and Below in a state that it is stable as well?
I updated and immeditately regretted it. they don't let you roll back so i emphatically advise you not to

I updated and immeditately regretted it. they don't let you roll back so i emphatically advise you not to

The good news is that I have it through GOG manual installers instead of Steam, so I can roll back just by reinstalling my older version installer, which I have a copy of. Still it doesn't sound like I want to get in a hurry about it either.

The good news is that I have it through GOG manual installers instead of Steam, so I can roll back just by reinstalling my older version installer, which I have a copy of. Still it doesn't sound like I want to get in a hurry about it either.
lucky bugger, us on steam are screwed. especially since it forces you to update any game with pending updates before launching it

I have to ask...why? There were definitely game-breaking bugs directly after the release of B&B, but I doubt you are regularly encountering any now.
quality of life is notably worse right now even without the new dlc. the performance seems worse, the drone ai is worse, and there's still quite a few bugs running around.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I thought things had largely stabilized in the last B&B update right before the community pack released (there were two annoying bugs around the underground with prefabs going missing and debris being unable to be cleared but both were listed as fixed in the patch notes). Did the train patch break things again?

Still, the question is do I want to update yet or not. If there will be another patch to further fix things, I might be better off waiting just a bit longer.