• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Sigerthebest

Recruit
29 Badges
Dec 23, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II
  • March of the Eagles
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Knights of Honor
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • The Kings Crusade
I tried playing as a tribal for a change. I started as Jarl Rurik of Holmgardr in the 867 start. After a while Thought that I had enough tech and money to switch to feudal, but it is not possible for me...

2019-07-15.png
As you can see, almost all of the requirements are ticked, but for some reason i can't build the chiefs hall in my province capital because i lack the cronstruction tech for it. At the moment of this screen i had 'unlocked' construction level 4.

Could someone explain to me what I am doing wrong?

Unfortunately not long after i made this screenshot, the save file did not work anymore. Beside CK2 plus i use flogi’s techmod for extra content. Maybe thats the problem. Im trying to blitz a new save to get the same techpoints and buildings etc.

Unfortunately not long after i made this screenshot, the save file did not work anymore. Beside CK2 plus i use flogi’s techmod for extra content. Maybe thats the problem. Im trying to blitz a new save to get the same techpoints and buildings etc.
Flogi says that his CK2+ techmod patch is not updated for the latest CK2+:
flogi [author] 22 May @ 7:27am

The mod needs updating. I'll do it as soon as I find the time.
The patch hasn't been updated since last year. You will have to play CK2+ without his mod until he updates the patch.