• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

scorpiogustavo

Recruit
2 Badges
Oct 18, 2018
  • BATTLETECH
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
One line summary of your issue
Small locked ring

What platform are you running the game on?

Steam

What operating system do you use?
Windows 10 Home
What version are you running?
N/A too small to read, i let it update automatically though.

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
when I open the game on steam, the damn window opens on a small window that i can't resize or maximize.

Steps to reproduce the issue
just open the game on steam.

Attach DxDiag (PC) or System Info (Mac)

Attach Output Log
Windows:
Mac OS:
Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/Harebrained Schemes/BATTLETECH/Player.log

Attach Crash Log

Attach save file

Attach screenshot / video

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-10-18 15.56.34.png
    Screenshot 2018-10-18 15.56.34.png
    789,9 KB · Views: 20
Upvote 0
Hey @scorpiogustavo! That does sound like a very annoying issue. I'm not sure about what might be causing it, but I've found people with similar issues in the Steam forums:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/637090/discussions/0/1696045708655070247/

One of the users mentioned the following:
"I found a solution for my issue. Was running the game with two monitors. I switched to extend display and the problem was resolved. Note that if you hold down ALT while the game is running you get a configuration window to change the screen resolution or start in windowed mode."

I'd recommend you to hold "ALT" while launching the game on Steam and forcing it to launch in a specific mode or a specific resolutions. You might find a solution that works for you by doing that. If that doesn't work, it would be useful to know more information such as:
- Has the issue always happened since you got the game or it started occurring after a specific day or a specific update?
- Are you using any mods?