• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

4Rastamane20

Recruit
Feb 13, 2023
Hey I wanted to contact Paradox about this but I seen the Battletech Online Multiplayer Servers were taken down in I believe Nov. 14th 2022. Are these ever coming back? Like how did this game not explode, I seem to not be the only one thinking this either... Looking up messages on Reddit other people were thinking the same thing? The game is honestly great why would the servers be taken down? Only thing I can assume is that it didnt have a big enough player base and if thats so then why didnt paradox advertise this awesome game properly. I swear this is a 1 to 1 like ChromeHounds. I have literally said that this game is like a turn based strategy version of Chromehounds which was one of my best online experience in any game i've personally EVER had until the servers got taken down cause Sega refused to work on and fix them, It was a great game, BattleTech is a great game but its literally gonna suffer the SAME EXACT FATE?!

I mean Paradox, are yall working on a new Battletech game or is this another great franchise that is just going to die? Like why let it? Lets bring this game back cause you literally had something great going, im upset I only discovered this game like 6 days ago... Where was the advertisment?????????????

Last edited:
Reactions:
Upvote 0

Battletech is no longer in development but if you read this post it explains how to enable MP again.

• 2Like
Reactions: